Anyone in Ireland want to be tucked in by the bootler??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonboy

Refugee
I am starting to get really serious thaughts about going back to Dooblin... It would be cool to know if there are someone who is still there and want to meet up...

Something really funny happened today at a club, I was out with my friends and one of the had this girl from his class going along.
We started to discuss hockey(Swedish League) and it turned out that my team and her team is facing eachother tomorrow, so I said that if her team wins I will take her out to dinner.......

Boy, I never thaught I would be hoping that my team get's their asses kicked! :)

Not in Dooblin... :sigh: You should have done this back in February... :|

:wave: Hey, good luck... (or is it bad luck?) with the game! ;)

flaming june said:
Not in Dooblin... :sigh: You should have done this back in February... :|

:wave: Hey, good luck... (or is it bad luck?) with the game! ;)

My team lost the game 4-1 :( :macdevil:

she called me 5 minutes after the game had ended............

- Hey, you owe me a candlelight :)ohmy: ) dinner!!

The first song that came on the radio after the game was Sir Elton's "Are you ready for love".....Coincidence or sign from the big man??? :wink:

Lemonboy said:

My team lost the game 4-1 :( :macdevil:

she called me 5 minutes after the game had ended............

- Hey, you owe me a candlelight :)ohmy: ) dinner!!

The first song that came on the radio after the game was Sir Elton's "Are you ready for love".....Coincidence or sign from the big man??? :wink:

Hmm... only 5 minutes after? She wants you, she definitely wants you. :wink:

Good for you! :up:

flaming june said:

Hmm... only 5 minutes after? She wants you, she definitely wants you. :wink:

Good for you! :up:

Yes it sure looks hopeful!! :wink:

and all I did was lighting her cigarette( I always have a lighter though I don't smoke :lol:) and played her requests when I deejay-ed the pre-party....:huh:

Did I mention that she is gorgeous??? :drool:

When we were at the club it felt like all the boys wanted to dance with her but she ended up with LB allnight....:cool:
(the first dance we danced was a jitterbug and she had a drink in her hand which she almost spilled out when i grabbed her hand...:lol:)

Last edited:
Lemonboy said:

Yes it sure looks hopeful!! :wink:

and all I did was lighting her cigarette( I always have a lighter though I don't smoke :lol:) and played her requests when I deejay-ed the pre-party....:huh:

Did I mention that she is gorgeous??? :drool:

When we were at the club it felt like all the boys wanted to dance with her but she ended up with LB allnight....:cool:
(the first dance we danced was a jitterbug and she had a drink in her hand which she almost spilled out when i grabbed her hand...:lol:)

The lighter thing... very suave. :flirt:

Have fun! The best of luck LB! :hyper:

Hi! :wave:

Still in good old Dublin and more than willing to go to the studios ( specially now that I have quit my job :tongue: )

Send me an e-mail and let me know what ur plans are. I'll give u my phone number so u can give me a ring when u are in town. :D

Woooooooooooooooooooo Lemonboy!!!! Go fer it!!! I think she likes ya ;)

Man Lemonboy you should have visited me in Dublin last year! I was there for a long enough time!!! lol oh well!! We're probably going to head to Dublin next year for the rumoured PHoenix park gig :D

Back
Top Bottom