Anyone in Dublin going to see Gavin on Sunday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bono's Tart

Refugee
Apologies if this has already been posted!

Gavin Friday and Maurice Seezer will be signing copies of P&W in Brown Thomas in Grafton St this Sunday afternoon 2-4, no mention of Bono being there but still!

If anyone goes can you post please?
I did think about coming over for the day if Bono was going to be there,we've done that before quite recently!!:lol: :lol:

OH MY GOD ...

REALLY? *IS CRUSHED THAT SHE'S IN CANADA*

Wow. Ladies, FORGET about bono being there ... GAVIN is going to be there. He's a ... genius and ... oooh. Wow. I'm a puddle of goo. I could meet Bono and like hold it together and have a conversation but ... I think if I ever met Gavin I'd probably just be reduced to a monosyllabic drooling idiot. I mean I don't get SHY but ... :reject: I don't think I could handle it.

It's like when I was little, christmas was just SUCH a big deal that I couldn't SLEEP because I was so excited but I'd also REFUSE to come out of my room christmas morning when everyone was ready because ... I just couldn't HANDLE it. It was TOO overwhelming a thing.

I think that's what I'd be like ... and yet I'm just ... *sigh* very dissapointed that there's this fantastic oppurtunity to meet probably my FAVORITE singer in the WORLD and this amazing, fascinating GUY and ... I'll be folding shirts in Canada.
*grumble*

Mind you I'd probably just try to hide behind a potted plant or something if I was there and I'd look like some moron who honestly thought I could be invisible behind a small fern.

SOMEONE, PLEASE go and tell me how it is ... I have to live vicariously through you. *whimper* Did I mention I hate my job?

Whyyyyy.
WHYYYYYY.
*sigh*

Go for it!!
Gavin's great he even remembered us in November when we where stood outside the studios!! He's a sweetheart!!

But my heart belongs to Bono!! :love: :heart:

I really wanna see Gav but I'm scared I'll run away again! :D

Mind you, I'm getting better at dealing with them. When I met Bono today, I was grand, no bother at all. It was as if I was talking to an old friend!

I'll keep you posted ladies. And I'll let him know how much you all love him! :D

That the thing with Bono the more you see him the less dazed you are when we speak to him, and come on if you can handle Bono you can handle Gavin!!
Gavin is charming but when Bman puts on his full charm offensive well what can I say??!! :wink:

Good luck!!

Hi Julie
That doesn't surprise me about Bono being a complete
charm bucket!
How are you btw?
HUGS
Heather

I'm still just so pissed ...

*puts up a sign*

"WILL WORK FOR PLANE TICKET TO DUBLIN ... and visa ... etc ... maybe a cab ride TO the bookstore would be nice because nothing would be more-"

*runs out of space, next sign*

"More frustrating than going ALL the way to Ireland and then STILL not being able to get to the signing. OH and maybe a change of clothes once I get there ... I'll work for that too."

*final sign*

"Thanks. P.s. I'll work OVERTIME on NORMAL pay if you chuck in a ticket for Anna too. Maybe an orange or something too ... I'd be hungry ... "

awwwwwwww....and I'd help even...*whimper* *slips into jen's pocket* There - just one ticket needed! O_O

Ok , ladies...Here's the story

I got into town at about 2 pm and went straight into Brown Thomas. The first thing I see was Maurice, Gavin and Eve Hewson ( in that order, from left to right lol) sitting at a table signing the books.

Eve is a gorgeous girl! I bet she's gonna have loads of boys hanging around her house very soon. And Bono'd better get ready! :lol:

She was signing a few books as well. But she left after a while with a family friend.

When my turn came, I turned into a complete moron. Gavina and Maurice said hi and I completely forgot all the English I have. :p I started stammering like an idiot. But Gavin was really cool so I felt a little bit more comfortable.

The dialogue was something like this:

Gavin: are u from here?

Flavia: No, Im from Argentina.

G: Oh! Argentina...Are you gonna cry for me??? *smiles*

He actually remembered my boyfriend and what happened last time. You know, when i saw him outside Nude and I ran away...
He said something like: So that was you...

Then I got talking about tango with Maurice, while Gavin signed my booked.

before leaving, my boyfriend asked him if "it was illegal to take pictures othem in the shop" ( he was just messing). So Gavin said: Nah, It's not illegal...But let's make it really quick. So he got up and posed for a pic. While brian was taken my pic Gavin turned his head around and said: What was your name again? Flavia...And he said: Oh! Flavia....God! I swear I almost drop dead cus I was like 3 centimetres away from his face....:drool:

So anyways, here's the pic. I also have a little video but I dunno how to upload it. Does anybody know a website that hosts videoS?

b04427ad.jpg

d7a63702.jpg

autograph.jpg

Back
Top Bottom