Anyone have the Disneyland picture(s)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elsie

Acrobat
Such as the one with Bono and Ali in a teacup. It's be great if you can post some. Thanks in advance!

ec8e0534.jpg

e9599050.jpg

Aww - how cute. look at Bono's face! He looks to be enjoying the ride more that the kids do actually. Bless!

swandiver said:

This photo makes me laugh. It looks like Bono signed the girl's Disney autograph book (which is usually used to get the autographs of the Disney characters)

*Goofy, Piglet, Snow White, Bono, Mickey* ...oh well :giggle:

musicfreak said:

This photo makes me laugh. It looks like Bono signed the girl's Disney autograph book (which is usually used to get the autographs of the Disney characters)

*Goofy, Piglet, Snow White, Bono, Mickey* ...oh well :giggle:

Good one musicfreak
Well we all know Bono is quite the character himself.....:up:

Oh and those people all standing watching them on the ride, bet they're none of them waiting for the actual ride, lmao!

There also a pic from Elevation Tour. I think some fan was there and recognized Bono at the last minute, but didn't want to invade so there's a pic taken from farther away and you can see the backs of Bono and I think Ali, the nanny, the girls, and Eli in the stroller.

See I knew there was a good reason why I have always loved the spinning tea cups! lol. Bet Bono would be an absolute blast to go to an amusement park with. I swear those pictures are just too damn adorable!

Someone needs to photoshop that pic of Bono signing the girl's autograph and photoshop mickey mouse in the background looking really angry haha

:giggle:

3445%3B8%3A%3B23232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2349%3D328%3D373%3DXROQDF%3E23239%3A5788834ot1lsi

i don't have photoshop so i did it on paint. if anyone can do it better please do. hehehe:giggle:

edit:but i didnt actually draw the mickey

Last edited:
he he he...

sorry, but the Disneyworld is the one in Florida?
I'm a little confused on the dislocation of the various parks...

There's Disneyland in Paris, too (s'the one I went to, but hmm, notable lack of Bonos there! Actually I was about 12 so I probably wouldn't have noticed!)

zooperson said:

i don't have photoshop so i did it on paint. if anyone can do it better please do. hehehe:giggle:

OMG...BWAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!! :lmao: :heart:

I would hurl if I rode in the teacups. :barf:

Back
Top Bottom