anyone have clearer quality stills of this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
It's this interview from Pop, it's on u2.com and was part of the 'best of 90-00' tv special. Someone made these and I like them, but they are fuzzy and you can't see the eyes. Think how hot they'd be if you could see the baby blues! :love: Now that so many more people here have stills equiptment I was hoping for an update? :hyper:

osredo.jpg

osredo4.jpg

osredo2.jpg

u2granny said:
Sorry, I don't have many from that era. Wait a minute! You already know that.:wink:

I'm not big on Pop myself (you already know that) but without the shades and muscle shirt these are different;) Love the eyes! :love:

The only one I seem to have is this one, and you can't even see his eyes. Sorry!

frompopspecial.jpg

Well it used to say u2.com on it, but this was before it was revamped. It might be gone now. It's also on the 'best of' tv show special if anyone has a videotape of that.

Thanks becky I have that one too :sigh: I want eyes :sad:

U2Girl1978 said:
My post number went down...

Maybe they got rid of your extra posts? I found out one of my posts multiplied like that on Lemonade stand, I'll go see if they fixed that yet.

edit my posts just went down a couple too :sigh:

I'm pretty sure they have clips of this ABC special on the "History Mix" DVD that was part of the Best of 1990-2000. I'll see what I can do.

Okay, there's just a short clip of this interview on the "History Mix" DVD - I think the whole program is the "A Year in Pop" special... So, I don't have those particular shots. Meep! However, here are some stills from the History clip... Hope it's okay! What they did was do a split screen with the 4 guys, so they all look squished. *G*

pop.jpg

Re: Re: anyone have clearer quality stills of this?

~BrightestStar~ said:

Mmm...this one less blurry would be really nice :drool:

The film I have is about 45 minutes long. If you know how far into it that shot is, and you don't mind subtitles, give a holler and I will have a go at finding that bit.

Sure, beli, go for it!:)

thanks everyone! :up: I guess it's just too orange for his eyes to be blue :sigh: but keep posting anyway! :hyper:

Well, it's such a short clip, I wish I had the whole special. LOL! These are the last few I made...

"I look cool. I dunno about the other three, but I look cool. I AM cool." :wink:

pop3.jpg

lemon2.jpg

lemon1.jpg

I have a folder of stuff from the history mix on my computer but that particular still seems to be impossible to blow up without getting blurry. Beli, yours are larger so they might work.

Back
Top Bottom