anyone have any vid. stills from the Rotterdam 6-15-92 zootv show?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FungusAmongus

War Child
i've only heard bootlegs of this show, and must say, its one of THE best I've heard so far. the band sounded like they were having an absolute blast.. not to mention bono sounding rather drunk, LOL.

:hmm: I can't remember if I have this show on vhs only or if I have a dvd of it. If no one else posts stills by the time I get home later then I'll check to see if I have a dvd and make some.

I have it on video, but even if I knew how to do stills, the film quality is so poor, it wouldn't do.
As far as the show being a blast, that's an understatement. Bono is so out of control, he even falls off the stage. Of course, to some degree, it was part of the show, but me thinks Bono was actually swallowing the champagne!

I have been requesting a DVD of this show, (hoping the quality would be better than the video) to no avail.

arw9797 said:
:hmm: I can't remember if I have this show on vhs only or if I have a dvd of it. If no one else posts stills by the time I get home later then I'll check to see if I have a dvd and make some.

Ok, you've got my interest now!

kellyahern said:
I have stockholm, but I don't have rotterdam :(.

Oh crap...I wonder if that's what I have. :huh: My Zoo concerts on video are limited, unfortunately. I bet that's it since Stockholm seems to be on everyone's lists and easily accessible for trade.

Back
Top Bottom