Anyone going to San Jose?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

faithingrace

War Child
Anyone going to the ipod thing in San Jose on Monday? Wish I could, but I'd miss a day of work, have to line up a sub, do lesson plans, and it's 4 hour drive. Wish it were a weekend, then I could pass it off to my hubby as "let's go visit your sister..." Oh well, one more missed chance to see Bono.

What's going on in San Jose? I must have missed something again. lol.. I'm only about 25 minutes from there, but I have to work too.

Work or meet Bono.
Work....or....meet Bono...
Tough choice.

Eh...Bono!

If only I lived within driving distance. I'm way the hell up in the Arctic!!!

Sicy said:
What's going on in San Jose? I must have missed something again. lol.. I'm only about 25 minutes from there, but I have to work too.

Aye, but it's only 25 minutes! ;)

Bono is supposed to be there, along with Edge.

I'd go just to try to meet Steve Jobs! :reject:

My Bono high is fading so i must get an other fix :crack: I'll be in San Jose with all of you, most likely if I don't come to my senses later tonight. Do you think he'll be driving/flying in from SF that morning or be in San Jose the night before?

I wouldn't be surprised if he arrived in SJ Sunday morning/afternoon. The event is Monday, right? *tired brain not functioning*

Yes, you're right.... Tuesday... :huh: Told ya I was tired! lol :reject:

Anyhoo, ya, from what I've noticed he arrives, typically, the morning of the day before an event... But I can't guarantee it! :p

Edit: But then again it is so near SF, I wonder if they'd want to have the weekend there? :scratch: Does he have any other commitments in Portland?

Last edited:
I'm hoping they're in the Bay Area over the weekend :love:
I'll be in SF on Sunday and will let y'all know if there are any Bono/Edge sightings!...Maybe meeting with Elevation Partners in Menlo Park on Monday??? Who knows for sure but can't wait til Tuesday!!!:hyper:

Ok just found this...LOL I posted in the Gatherings forum for this. Now that I see others are going to be there I am def. going to go. Forget work. Whatever. I'll figure it out. It's supposed to be really raining on Tuesday so lets bring umbrellas and see if we can see em!
What time are people going??

The California Theatre is located at 345 South First St., near San Jose State Univ. I'm going to try and be there between 8 and 8:30. Do you think that's too late or early???? Will be bringing my toddler who will be very hungry and wondering why a bunch of people waiting for a Bono and an Edge :lol:

Okay I think the earliest I can get there is about 9am. Traffic will be a nightmare and if its raining... uhhh.
Might be too late for them going in... but will wait outside until they come out. Maybe if its raining hard, they will feel sorry for us and let us in. Although listening to Steve Jobs might put us to sleep.....:yawn:

How about we all meet at the front entrance? Whoever gets there earliest can scope out the theatre to see all the different entrances/exits. It looks small so I think we have a good chance of seeing them. Anyone familiar with the place? I just looked it up online but I've never seen it or heard of the place.
Anyone can email me if they want.
mhardister@redandwhite.com... I'm definitely going!!

Okay I'm oh so busy at work right now I have just made a name tag for myself tomorrow. Its really handmade (and I'm no artist) but it can at least identify us.
Anyone else want one? I will make one for Kelly & Alli because I know they are going for sure. Anyone else?
Bored at work and looking forward to tomorrow.....

I'm in San Jose. I'm about to go take a walk to look around the theatre. I wonder where they're staying? This is only my second try at finding the B-man.:yikes:

Back
Top Bottom