Anyone else adore Cate Blanchett?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sherry Darling

New Yorker
I think she's just amazing, charming, lovely, brilliant, a flawless, exact and graceful actress who chooses roles with imagination and courage. :bow: And, since I'm getting really geeked out for Return of the King, I thought I'd see if any of my Pleba gals liked her too. :)

SD

Yes, I love her too

She's beautiful, smart, and seems like a sweet lady. I agree w/ everything you said about her

I think we should post some pics...Aren't there some pics of her w/ Bono as well? :wink:

Sherry Darling said:
I think she's just amazing, charming, lovely, brilliant, a flawless, exact and graceful actress who chooses roles with imagination and courage. :bow: And, since I'm getting really geeked out for Return of the King, I thought I'd see if any of my Pleba gals liked her too. :)

SD

Couldn't agree more! :up: She's wonderful. :happy:

cate-blanchett.jpg

cate-blanchett.jpg

cate-blanchett4.jpg

cate-blanchett1.jpg

cate-blanchett3.jpg

cate-blanchett3.jpg

cate-blanchett5.jpg

Thanks for the pics, MrsSpringsteen!!! :up: She's one of the best actresses in the world, and so elegant ...

Mrs. S, thanks! Those are lovely! Yes, she was in a pic with Bono, I can't find it. :(

Yertle, thanks for the rec. I've been wondering if that was worth renting. Sounds like it is! :up:

SD

Back
Top Bottom