Anyone acces to PPS Vienna? Pics of Adam +Suzi on holiday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IrishThunder

The Fly
Hi,

I have just been to http://photo.pps.at/index.xhtml?offer_start=0

and they have pictures of Adam and Suzi (I assume it is her) on holiday.

They only provide one tiny tiny thumbnail unless you have a password.

Anyone have one? Would love to see Adam in his beachwear!

This site has had lots of great pictures recently, unfortunately I can;t track anyone down who has access.

I thought I would share anyway!

I have some pictures of Adam and Suzie on holiday - but i wasnt sure whether to post them as they keep themselves very private. Im really not sure what to do :sad: I know you guys would love to see them but i would feel so bad about posting them:sad:

If you got them from a published source, then the damage, if you will, has already been done. I can't see the harm. If you took them without their permission, or if Adam and Susie gave them to you, then you're in trouble.:)

I would like to see them.

Im afraid i wont post them on here - but if you would like to see them post your email address on here and i will send them to you :) All i ask is that you dont go on to post the pictures at Pleba or anywhere else. Thanx :)

Ive sent them to all you guys :)
And Welcome to Pleba Catz1 - its nice to meet you:wave:

Thanks a lot Tootty86 !!
a1097.gif

I may have made a mistake with the atachments on some of the emails - if i have email me back and i'll try again:)

I have to go to bed now - if anyone else wants them - ill get them tomorrow morning :) Goodnight:wave:

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

All hail, Tooty -- I am so sorry I ever tried to convince you to post these. Those two had no idea, did they? If I weren't such a horny bitch, I'd feel awful that I even have them. It's bad enough I'm going to be up all night cutting Susie out of all the shots:whistle:

Seriously, thanks for not posting them.:)

Back
Top Bottom