Anyone acces to PPS Vienna? Pics of Adam +Suzi on holiday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to Interference, and to PLEBA, runningtodream and mjc!
:wave:

I think arw9797 was being somewhat tongue in cheek.. though the pics were posted back a bit in the thread! :wink:

Come back again, soon... it's very addicting here!

:crazy: :wink:

arw9797 said:

2 newbie's who obviously didn't read through the whole thread through first... yes, I got that, too.

But I'd really feel bad if that was the response to my very first post here. Some people lurk for quite a while, feeling very much on the outside, and it takes something that really catches their fancy to jump it.

That's all I meant, arw!. (Personal experience NOT excepted!:wink: )

:hug:

GracelandHarley said:

But I'd really feel bad if that was the response to my very first post here. Some people lurk for quite a while, feeling very much on the outside, and it takes something that really catches their fancy to jump it.

I didn't use any :der: or :reject: smilies so how do you know what my intent was by my post?

Both men and women are superficial. I hate it when friends of mine drool over Angelina Jolie or some nameless girl on the street with her tits sticking out. But I also hate the teenage girls' obsession with that pussy Orlando Bloom or whathaveyou. Forget the Angelina Jolie's, forget the Kate Mosses and forget the Orlando Blooms and the Colin Farrell's. If a magazine cover says that someone is hot, we don't think twice and brand the person a hot babe or a hunk, without even thinking about what we really think. Just because some manager pays magazines to say Orlando Bloom is so manly and cute, all the girls in high school think he is.

Bleh.

Achtungbaby162 said:
Both men and women are superficial. I hate it when friends of mine drool over Angelina Jolie or some nameless girl on the street with her tits sticking out. But I also hate the teenage girls' obsession with that pussy Orlando Bloom or whathaveyou. Forget the Angelina Jolie's, forget the Kate Mosses and forget the Orlando Blooms and the Colin Farrell's. If a magazine cover says that someone is hot, we don't think twice and brand the person a hot babe or a hunk, without even thinking about what we really think. Just because some manager pays magazines to say Orlando Bloom is so manly and cute, all the girls in high school think he is.

Bleh.

Not in my case. I had never heard of Orlando Bloom before, but I thought he looked cute as an elf in "Lord of the Rings." Oh and the accent but I'm a sucker for men with accents, even if they're acting.

Colin Farrell, again accent.

Hehehe I can't help it, guys with different accents to where I live, I take notice.

I think women can just as superficial.

A writer from Vogue said something not quite flattering about how Adam looks, I completely disagreed but I think Adam seemed a little hurt by it when I read him talk about in Bill Flanagan's book.

Who runs all those fashion magazines more, men or women?

Men's magazines, full of cars and gadget ads.

Women's magazines, make up, hair products, beauty tips.

Both genders are guilty of being superficial.

________

Back on topic, aw they look so cute together.

I think Adam is a very cute guy!!The writer from vouge is just stuck on youth and the sterotypes of what sexy is...sexy is all about the attitude...(that accent just adds to the hotness)Adam is cool as hell therefore his is sexy...just my 2cents:wink:

dsmith2904 said:

edgebonosttropez0xc.jpg

bonoedge02174ek.jpg

larry

dgte2ru.jpg

Back
Top Bottom