Anyone acces to PPS Vienna? Pics of Adam +Suzi on holiday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Meggie said:
If you're sending the pics to all these people, you might as well post them. :eyebrow:

yeah, I was thinking along the same lines :)
I know tooty is uncomfortable about it though, so I guess it's her call.

Hell, I'm sorry if I gave anyone the impression that these are juicy, provocative shots -- they are really quite ordinary, a couple spending a day at the beach. What is sickening about them is that they were photographed throughout the day without their knowledge or consent, I think that's very obvious. A massive invasion of privacy, and although Adam keeps his trunks on and Susie her bra top, they really aren't different in spirit from the topless Ali/bareass Bono shots of several years ago. And I think I know how PLEBAns feel about those shots -- I don't remember ever seeing them posted here.

Put yourself in Adam and Susie's shoes -- if someone passed around photos of you that you didn't want seen at school, your office, the neighborhood, whatever, you'd be pissed, upset, humiliated... Then it wouldn't make any difference to you if they were then posted on the Internet as well? Tootty knows exactly what she's doing, I think.

Tooty: thanks for the pics and the welcome :)

Carmelu2fan: Yeah I'm 100% an Adam gal. I can't get over his legs in these pics - hmm, muscly, chunky thighs..:drool:

44029.jpg

44030.jpg

44032.jpg

44033.jpg

44034.jpg

44035.jpg

44036.jpg

Wow - i just wasted all that time sending emails to people and then i realised that some of them had been posted!!

Oh totty86, you did not waste your time, lots of us got to see these pictures last night which we all appreciated!

Spanisheyes thanks too, did you both get the pictures from pps vienna ?

I am still trying to track down the Roman Abramovich on holiday pictures (just out of curiosity!) and was wondering if PPS Vienna pictures are available at any other agency. Perhaps one where a password is not needed?

Thanks again!

P.S I guess Bono has been photographed on the beach often enough, Adam is pretty lucky with regards to privacy so I am sure he would not mind us all seeing him in his green shorts!

Thanks for the pictures guys - they do look very cute together:cute:

I love the one of Adam carrying the beach tote - not many guys can pull off the green shorts look as well as he can :D

now anyone find any pics of Larry in a similar outfit:shifty: ?

Back
Top Bottom