Anybody like the Beatles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tiger_luver64

Acrobat
I love them, my brother says they're over rated, is this true? My favorite of them is Ringo:heart:, you all probely think im wierd but oh well. And my fave. song is uh.... Help! Dont know why but I love it. Anybody else like them?

kellyahern said:
I think the Beatles are timeless and people will always be buying their albums :up:

Actually, one of the first cd's I remember buying was Sgt. Pepper's :lol:
Oh, I love that album! Although I dont have it:(. But my dad says its his favorite of all of thier albums. I couldnt say taht cause I havent heard all their albums:wink:... hehe

Oh! I LOVE Ringo too!!!

Last summer I went to see him in concert for the 4th time. Before the show Ringo walked by me and slapped me a high-five! I was in Ringo heaven the rest of the night!!

That's so cool! I really need to go see a concert, I've only been to onw in my life. I loved it, Lynard Skynard. But I was in 6th grade and I dont remember it at all lol.

I like them too and always have! :up: I'm the same age as Abbey Road and when I was a baby I played it on the record player until I scratched it up :huh: They are great, don't let anyone say they are overrated. It's because of their legacy that rock is what it became! They not only changed music, but had an affect on politics and fashion too. They changed the world!

Now if only they could do it again and bring back long hair and tight pants :hmm: ;)

Last edited:
I remember when i loved the backstreet boys, they were comparign them to the beatles and saying they were similar, which i guess tehy kind of are but now that i look at it the beatles are so much more amazing then the backstreet boys, but at the time i kinda didnt like the beatles.... lol

Yeah...everything out there is compared to the Beatles (which is just more proof of how big an impact they made). However, while I used to love BSB, too, I know they will never be anywhere near where the Beatles are. The Beatles still have fans to this very day. Let's see if the Backstreet Boys will have that same effect.

eep said:
Oh! I LOVE Ringo too!!!

Last summer I went to see him in concert for the 4th time. Before the show Ringo walked by me and slapped me a high-five! I was in Ringo heaven the rest of the night!!

Whoa, that's awesome, eep!

Something kinda similar to that happened to my sister a few years back-our family had gone to see this Beatles tribute band that was playing at a town near where we used to live (and they were really good, by the way), and the guy who was playing Ringo's part gave my sister one of his drumsticks. :). I think they were impressed to see younger people there-we were two of very few younger kids there, if I recall.

Angela

Hmmmm don't flame me now....but I do think that the beatles is kinda overrated....:reject:

Let's just say that in the Beatles-Stones war in the 60's I would have been partial to the Stones.....:macdevil:

Back
Top Bottom