Anybody have any recent pics of the boys??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
these are the most recent I have from Bono(there are more in this set, I didn't save them all):
bonoandreadoorjune7th2bm.jpg

bonoandreamaseratikeysloljun7t.jpg

they are from june 7th in Dublin

the most recent Edge pic I have are from Monaco may 27th..
edge20bd.jpg

I don't ahve anything of the other boys.... but I think there will be new Edge pics soon, since he will be at the Rory gallager statue unveiling in Temple Bar in dublin either tonight or tomorrow night.. not sure about that.. :hmm:

Galeongirl said:
these are the most recent I have from Bono(there are more in this set, I didn't save them all):
bonoandreadoorjune7th2bm.jpg

bonoandreamaseratikeysloljun7t.jpg

they are from june 7th in Dublin

do you know where he was going or who is with him GG?
thankyou for the pic!

There are several fairly recent threads with photos of Bono in Africa, and Edge at the New Orleans Jazz Fest.

I don't have time to look them up for you right now. :reject:

Galeongirl said:

:yes:

too bad that thread got derailed before I could see and post it :(

You can still see the pictures--you just can't post in it because it was closed due to some bozos making comments like "What was he doing with her? Hmmmmm."

There were two pictures of Bono (one of them had Ali on it as well) in an Irish newspaper yesterday as he went to a party in Dublin. I haven't got a scanner, so unfortunately I cannot scan them for you.

Edge was spotted last friday (on june 9th) at the Red Hot Chili Peppers' gig in Paris.
There is a picture at this website : u2achtung.com (you might want to learn french before going there :))

dutch partygirl, have u got a digital camera, cos u cn take a pic of them then transfer it to the comp

Yeah, I'll do that tonight. Both the article and my camera are at home. I haven't got internet at home, so you will have to wait until tomorrow. And a friend gave the article to me and he didn't quite make an effort to conserve the whole article when he tore it out of the newspaper, so there are some bits and pieces missing... Sorry!

Thanks GG!

the most recent Edge pic I have are from Monaco may 27th..
edge20bd.jpg

:cute: ^ he looks swell

Dutch Partygirl said:
There were two pictures of Bono (one of them had Ali on it as well) in an Irish newspaper yesterday as he went to a party in Dublin. I haven't got a scanner, so unfortunately I cannot scan them for you.

does anyone have access to these pics please??
thanks for mentioning them DPG.

BonoFox1 said:

NIce Edgy pics!!!!...But where the hell is Adam and Larry???:eyebrow:

how should I know :wink:

lol if they decide to show up somewhere, I"m sure we'll get new pics :lol: but as long as they don't... we won't

Bono's Betty said:

I think I would crap my pants if this man were walking towards me on a Dublin street. :faint:

That picture just gave me that thought.

i'd panic badly lol.

" Morning my Hewson !, you watch the game last night ? "

" IM A ROCK STAR !! i am the game "

" sorry paul " ......

:ohmy: i aint a clue wot i would do.

BonoFox1 said:

NIce Edgy pics!!!!...But where the hell is Adam and Larry???:eyebrow:

:adam: :larry: ???
*hopes to see recent pics of them soon:sigh:
The final tour dates would be nice too.:whistle:

An article, but no new pics, sadly. :sad: From the Roscommon Herald...anybody in Fuerty here? :wink:

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Bono flies into Fuerty for pint of porter
By Maresa Fagan

Helicopters were on standby in the Fuerty area last week, as Bono and U2 band manager Paul Mc Guinness paid a brief stop visit to Dalton’s pub for a pint of porter.

The famous duo were guests of property developer Sean Mulryan and Des White of Sierra Communications, who were attending dinner in the ‘Big House’ in Fuerty, owned by Kevin Finnerty, a cousin of Mr Mulryans.

The high profile entourage breezed into Fuerty last Wednesday evening in two to three helicopters and parked in the field across the road from the Old Forge Inn for a brief stopover.

Arriving at around 6.30 p.m., the special visitors, who were accompanied by a number of bodyguards and chauffeurs, dropped into the pub owned and run by Don and Ann Dalton.

Unfazed by the visitors, Don said that he did not know who was coming ahead of the visit: “Sean Mulryan and Des White said they were calling with some friends at around 6.30 but we didn’t know who it was,” he told the Roscommon Herald.

On arriving at the small rural pub, Don, his wife Ann, and Emma Daintree, who also works behind the bar, served the visitors, who were drinking pints of porter. “You don’t take much notice from across the bar. I wasn’t sure if it was him and then I said is that who I think it is and it was,” Don recalled.

The visitors stayed for around two hours, before leaving for dinner at 9p.m., and a number of local customers popped in and out during their brief stay. Bono signed autographs for Emma and her children, who rushed to the pub on hearing of their visit.

Bono did not remain idle throughout his visit as he took it upon himself to light a turf fire. He also came to the rescue of Don, who faltered during a rendition of ‘Three wheels on my wagon’ and on forgetting the last verse, Bono rounded off this old Irish song.

According to Don, a “fun evening was had by all” and while the visit to Fuerty was a first for Bono and Paul Mc Guinness, he said that he looked forward to their return.

^ Hmmm, just noticed this says "last week" so maybe this is way old??? :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom