any recent pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

candys room

The Fly
anyone got any new pics of bono (off stage)
i havnt seen him in ages, just one pic in HELLO when he was holding eli *spelling*
at the min im cravin his face, blue eyes,pale celtic skin, SEXY long black hair, that nose, that jaw.WOW

Originally posted by candys room:

at the min im cravin his face, blue eyes,pale celtic skin, SEXY long black hair, that nose, that jaw.WOW

smile.gif

It's the look
smile.gif

He just looks sooooo sexy and it's all those things

Craving Ireland (Dublin) too.

------------------
Ya drunk
Ya drunk
Ya silly old fool and still ya can n't see.....

[/B][/QUOTE]

then come back, did you get my text

its a gorgeuse combination, i dont think hes the same without the black hair , it brings out his features. and compliments his eyes.
anyone found any pics yet?

I agree.

I got ur txt.
Gonna tell parents I'm goin home at xmas
When exactly r we goin.We could have a long weekend and be there on New Years Eve/Day
smile.gif

bocean.jpg

there are some pics of him w/ fans in U2.com's image gallery. I'd post them but can't figure a way around the javascript.

------------------
Love is a temple
Love the higher law

Go baby! -->* www.u2takemehigher.com *<--All New!

its a gorgeuse combination, i dont think hes the same without the black hair , it brings out his features. and compliments his eyes.
anyone found any pics yet?[/B][/QUOTE]

YUM I totally agree. This pic is from the ZOO TV era but this is what we love, it's the perfect look, and very close to how he is now!!!
smile.gif

Qy24360.jpg

Here is another fine example
bono212.jpg

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Originally posted by UV2001:
I agree.

I got ur txt.
Gonna tell parents I'm goin home at xmas
When exactly r we goin.We could have a long weekend and be there on New Years Eve/Day
smile.gif

for UV= *new years eve would be amazin txt me, cause ppl hate it when pleba is treated like chat*
speak to you soon

sorry carry on with the thread
smile.gif

I would like more off stage recent Bono pics too! You girls got it right, he does look just like Zootv and that is my favorite look! He has such gorgeous hair and such pretty eyes too. Good thing he let his hair grow and hasn't worn the shades as much he looks so good these days! All the things you mention are all the things I love too! He makes me -horny-oh sorry, but that's what he does to me!

------------------
**U2 Elevate my soul!**

I don't have any different ones that are not concert pics, believe me I look constantly! Did any of you see my 800 posts thread? I had lots of pics on there I think you will like. I must say you young ladies have exquisite taste, and if I don't get a chance to post you some pics tonight I promise I will tommorrow! Thank you Candys room for starting this thread, it's an excellent idea.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

i havnt seen him in ages, just one pic in HELLO when he was holding eli *spelling*

You know I was just thinking that, how the combination of the sexy long black hair, the pale Irish skin and the blue eyes combine to make an irresistible look that love so much! All the details of his face and bone structure too, I agree with you! All those same things do it for me too! There have been some cool concert pics, but offstage all I have seen is the telethon group shot and a pic of him at a wedding but it was black and white. Anybody have those or others? And yes the ones with Eli are adorable!
smile.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

You've probably already seen these, this is from the MTV awards last month
MC69075.jpg

From the Slane aftershow party last month
1916019.jpg

To56419.jpg

Th88685.jpg

These were taken by (or with!)lucky PLEBA girl Mysterious_Ways last month in NYC at the time they were making the What's Goin On video.
7W13730.jpg

tP55426.jpg

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-16-2001).]

I forgot to ask, is there any way I could see a copy of Hello? Do they have a website? You are right, the purr-fect recipe for hotness is: long black hair+pale skin+blue eyes+smooth face(and sexy body!)=YUMYUMYUM!!
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2Kitten (edited 10-16-2001).]

this picture is beautiful and you can't even see his face.

6436400-7c34-01800200-.jpg

------------------
?Hard as it is to keep it together, it is still possible to have those moments when it?s just the four of you being able to keep the rest of the world out... and that?s what it?s all about.?
-Adam

Love,
Emily

She wore lemon, but never in the daylight...

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:

vR38200.jpg

HOO-AH!!!!!!! Where's Gina? Let's steal buttons together!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Shamrock n' roller
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~
"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Originally posted by madonna's child:

6436400-7c34-01800200-.jpg

!!!!!!!!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's ssssssoooooooo cuuuuuuuuute!!!!! I have a flag in front of my house, Bono! COme hug it!!

*Mona wraps herself up in an american tamale and waits in the shrubery*

No that IS a beautiful pic, though.
smile.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Shamrock n' roller
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~
"What you don't have you don't need it now. What you don't know you can feel it somehow." -U2-

Back
Top Bottom