Any PLEBA Singles???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no, Im just a little fucked off (excuse me) that the guys here have started being dirty in the male loos in our work and as Sicy knows I have to sit near it, and they dont fucking open the window so the whole place stinks for me while they work behind closed doors the fuckers!!!!!

mad.gif

poor cleaner had to clean some dirty feckers actual DIRT off the walls the other day!!!!!

makes me fuckin mad!

Originally posted by mad1:
no, Im just a little fucked off (excuse me) that the guys here have started being dirty in the male loos in our work and as Sicy knows I have to sit near it, and they dont fucking open the window so the whole place stinks for me while they work behind closed doors the fuckers!!!!!

mad.gif

poor cleaner had to clean some dirty feckers actual DIRT off the walls the other day!!!!!

makes me fuckin mad!
Oh No!! That sucks, I can't belive how rude some people are. They have no respect!

Originally posted by Lemonboy:
Well,I sat and doodled with my 1976 Gibson Explorer and then I started strumming the chords of With or without you but stopped abruptly when I realised I don?t have anyone to play it for.
So this leads to my question
are there any PLEBA singles who would like say a Goodnight serenade....boy am I starting to fell blue!

I'm single!!! You wouldn't happen to look anything like the EDGE would you?!?!?!?

Well Im single but dont need mofo men, they suck, bad drivers, ignorant, huff-puffs, flashers, dont cook, dont wash, eat their bogers, pick their bums, scratch their hips, rattle ur cage when hungry, hunt in packs and above all else are lazy muddafeckin sofa et remote hoggers - Im not afraid of men, Id rather fight them, bite them and kick their arses in......!!!!!!!!!!!

And you girls wonder why there is so few boys on PLEBA! *Lol*

Originally posted by Lemonboy:

And you girls wonder why there is so few boys on PLEBA! *Lol*

Lol aaakkk!! What happened all day?! *combust*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by hippyactress:
eek.gif

ELIZABETH!!!! And someone said I was getting bad????
wink.gif

whaaat? what did i say???

*exudes innocence all over the place*

geez....some people with DIRTY MINDS have been reading into all my PURE and DECENT posts!!!

wink.gif

Originally posted by elizabeth:

geez....some people with DIRTY MINDS have been reading into all my PURE and DECENT posts!!!

wink.gif
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, too.
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

Originally posted by elizabeth:

wink.gif

*snerk*

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

mad.gif

makes me fuckin mad!

Wow. Guys suck.

Back
Top Bottom