Any PLEBA girls where there at this moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Melpop

Acrobat
I just saw this picture on www.youtwo.net and it brought back many memories

fanphoto.jpg

I was at seconds from meeting The Edge... and because one fan that grabbed his arm screamed:"I love you The Edge"... it never was happened
frown.gif
. He freaked and left.

I just wanted to know if anybody was there at that moment and what they remember about it.

I remember calling my father on the phone right after:"Dad! I just saw The Edge! I just saw The Edge!" my dad was like:"Wow, that's incredible!".

I called them up at 1 am that night also because of another U2 encounter... but that's a whole other story.

------------------
"Forgive me Father!"- Bono on May 28th after rolling around with me :)

I was there Melissa
smile.gif

Don't remember much though, I was awestruck ! I just remember that I waved to him, and my mouth was wide open.

Oh and you're going to Ireland???? Lucky you!! (I just read that in another thread) I hope you'll meet Bono and finally get an explanation from him.
wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Naya (edited 03-13-2002).]

I was, I was!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Oh I remember this sooo well. I even have my own photos of him from this moment. When I saw this on youtwo.net I got so excited and all the great memories came back.

Originally posted by MissZooropa:
I was, I was!!
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
Oh I remember this sooo well. I even have my own photos of him from this moment. When I saw this on youtwo.net I got so excited and all the great memories came back.

Oh can you post them? I've never seen them! All we got was a crap picture... we are short people... couldn't get a better picture! My friend Julie took it... I didn't bring my camera because I didn't think it would be useful, besides I had a tea and a rose in my hands. If I would of met The Edge, I would of gave him both probably.

To The Edge: "Here's some tea it's nice and warm" (I didn't drink from it of course).

On second thought... I would of kept my rose for Bono
smile.gif

TheEdge.jpg

------------------

Originally posted by Melpop:

Oh can you post them? I've never seen them!

besides I had a tea and a rose in my hands. If I would of met The Edge, I would of gave him both probably.

Unfortunatly I don't have a scanner and didn't get them on CD when I developed them. But I do remember you from that moment. I know I thought you looked like a freak in your hair. LOL But in a cool way.

But I saw that you are going to Dublin in late May, so am I. Maybe we can meet and I bring my photos.
smile.gif

By the way, the vid from 28th is on the way to me right now. *excited* I've watched the short clip you made for me over and over. And at home I don't have speakers so it's a silent vid. LOL

Unfortunatly I don't have a scanner and didn't get them on CD when I developed them. But I do remember you from that moment. I know I thought you looked like a freak in your hair. LOL But in a cool way.

You calling me a freak? Just kidding...

hairdos.jpg

Yeah... I do look kinda freaky, but mostly because of million of lines under my eyes!

It would be great if we could meet up in Ireland and check out some pics!

You are getting the 28th vid? That's very cool... much more interesting with sound
wink.gif
. The small clip is nothing compare to seeing it on TV. You see a lot more things... You'll also love the video in general, it's pretty good!

------------------

Originally posted by Melpop:
Yeah... I do look kinda freaky, but mostly because of million of lines under my eyes!

It would be great if we could meet up in Ireland and check out some pics!

You are getting the 28th vid? That's very cool... much more interesting with sound
wink.gif
. The small clip is nothing compare to seeing it on TV. You see a lot more things... You'll also love the video in general, it's pretty good!

I guess we all looked a bit freaky. It was my fourth show in five days with app 3-4 hours of sleep each night between and the ride between TO and Montreal. We actually missed Montreal and realized it after 30 min and had to turn around and drive back. LOL So many memories....

I'm so looking forward to the vid. It will be the first one from this tour I get where I actually attended it myself... and even had my own little interaction with Mr B, the first one ever (but no the last
smile.gif
) so it was special.
But you can't mean it's more interesting with sound?? I only thought it was about the looks...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'd be in Dublin from May 23rd and prob two weeks. I guess I'll pack all my U2 memos from this tour.

I'm so looking forward to the vid. It will be the first one from this tour I get where I actually attended it myself... and even had my own little interaction with Mr B, the first one ever (but no the last
smile.gif
) so it was special.
But you can't mean it's more interesting with sound?? I only thought it was about the looks...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'd be in Dublin from May 23rd and prob two weeks. I guess I'll pack all my U2 memos from this tour.

Believe me... for my experience... sound is important
smile.gif

The only thing I remember from you is when you gave the heart sticker to Bono. I was like:"Oh look... Bono took a heart sticker and put it on his forehead... that's so cute
smile.gif
". And I envied you for that
smile.gif

I'll be in Galway on May 25th... a week later we'll be in Dublin City!

------------------

Back
Top Bottom