Any Pictures of Edge beanie-less?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Anyone have any pictures of edge sans headgear? I know that it is rare for him to go hatless but the man is so attractive and smart I really don't care what his head looks like!
Lots of hugs
Chrissi

Here's one. I'll see what else I have. :)
6ri01kbd_guest.jpg

Thanks so much!!!
Edge looks just as wonderful without headgear - but whatever make him happy and making new music is fine with me...

edgebyhelena.jpg

It's hard to tell in this one, but I believe he is, in fact, beanieless.

pwedding.jpg

adamnedge.jpg

zooropa.jpg

I love Edge anyway he looks, but I really prefer him with something covering his head. He just looks not like the Edge I've seen lol. But we all have our opnions:wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:ohmy: The resemblence is far too close for my tastes. Very, very funny, though! Great, now every time I see Edge beanieless, I'm going to think of Mr. Clean!

TheWho4Life said:
I love Edge anyway he looks, but I really prefer him with something covering his head. He just looks not like the Edge I've seen lol. But we all have our opnions:wink:

I don't mind, either way, personally. But I do think he looks great in a beanie or hat. So few guys (or girls) really do. He has the perfect structure for it.

I just wonder why he wears it all the time. Do you think it's because it's become his trademark, or is it self-consciencness? From the looks of it, his hair line hasn't receded since it first became noticeable.

I wonder why he wears it too. Is it bad to have self-consciens? My bro says I have and he says its "bad" but I don't know how I'm self-conscience cause I don't feel like I am... who knows lol.
Anyway, I've always wondered what his beanies smell like lol, I just want to grab one off his head and smell it :lol: Does anybody else wonder this??? hehe, maybe I'm just weird.

TheWho4Life said:

Anyway, I've always wondered what his beanies smell like lol, I just want to grab one off his head and smell it :lol: Does anybody else wonder this??? hehe, maybe I'm just weird.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Okay now that made me laugh out loud.

You and Cute Irish Bono would be a great duo. You girls should get together.

The Edge is a breath-takingly beautiful man & with his bone structure, he's going to look good no matter what. But...if I could have my choice, I think this is the look I would like him to keep. No beanie, but not shaved off either...

I know it's older, but this is another of my favorite hatless Edge looks...
3070bf35.jpg

Edgespet said:

I know it's older, but this is another of my favorite hatless Edge looks...
3070bf35.jpg

This is a good one! I don't think I have ever seen him without anything on his head, while his hair was long. :drool:

Nope, guess I'll have to now. Bad me for missing chances :shame:!

Edgespet said:
The Edge is a breath-takingly beautiful man & with his bone structure, he's going to look good no matter what. But...if I could have my choice, I think this is the look I would like him to keep. No beanie, but not shaved off either...

:yes: Short hair works well on him, shows off that marvelous bone structure. But shaved works, too.

I bet he'd look good with his beard shaved off, too...

arw9797 said:

:drool: have you ever seen Outside It's America? He has his hat off in that too :drool:

Actually, I've never seen it either. Is it possible to still get a copy of it from Amazon or somewhere? I have a real weakness for Edge in long hair! :drool:
*thinks for a minute...*
Okay, never mind that last sentence...I have a real weakness for Edge no matter what!

Edgespet said:

Actually, I've never seen it either. Is it possible to still get a copy of it from Amazon or somewhere? I have a real weakness for Edge in long hair! :drool:
*thinks for a minute...*
Okay, never mind that last sentence...I have a real weakness for Edge no matter what!

it was on TV so it was never sold in the store. But.....check your pm's! ;)

A couple more...

edgecoffee.jpg

bonoandedge.jpg

Let's just hope Bono never developes a fondness for beanies. :wink:

This is really close to being my very most favorite U2 picture of all time...it's just so beautiful on so many levels. Edge is amazingly buff-looking, gorgeous as usual! :drool: I love Bono's little smirky/cute grin...:cute: I love how they each look so amazing in each others' trademarks. Actually, I love the whole idea of them switching "personalities" for this pic. Love the way they're looking into each others' eyes...like they're sharing a private joke...just really, really precious! Does anyone know right off hand who the photographer was for this?

Edgespet said:

This is really close to being my very most favorite U2 picture of all time...it's just so beautiful on so many levels. Edge is amazingly buff-looking, gorgeous as usual! :drool: I love Bono's little smirky/cute grin...:cute: I love how they each look so amazing in each others' trademarks. Actually, I love the whole idea of them switching "personalities" for this pic. Love the way they're looking into each others' eyes...like they're sharing a private joke...just really, really precious! Does anyone know right off hand who the photographer was for this?

I don't know who took it, but it is also one of my very, very favorite pics.

Back
Top Bottom