Any pics of Edge driving his hearse?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have no idea about the hearse but I have pic sof his ginat green Mercedes

edgecar.jpg

thankyou said:
he's on his cell in every single pic!
better not be doing that while you're driving edge! :shame:

Yes, lord knows the streets of Dublin are already dangerous enough with Bono around!! :wink:

Here's the article :wave:

http://www.showbizireland.com/news/march02/25-u289.shtml

25-03-02 news EXCLUSIVE WITH PHOTOS
The Edge Wins Wife & loses Ride...

U2 guitarist The Edge was left red faced on Wednesday night last in Dublin after he left a fashion show he was attending with his fellow band mate Bono.

After the duo left Dublin Castle where the show was taking place The Edge walked to the band's hotel The Clarence nearby.

The Edge had parked his vintage green Mercedes outside the hotel but before he got there the local Dublin council had taken his car away as it was illegally parked.

ShowBizIreland.com can reveal the exclusive pictures of The Edge's car being towed away.

The star did not have to wait to long to get his car back as he was spotted in it around Dublin the next day.

However, more news came out about the Edge this week. News leaked that the couple plan to marry in Ireland in June of this year (yet to be confirmed). The couple live between Morleigh's homeland of California and the couple's home in Kiliney, Dublin. They also own a home in Morocco.

damn! I can't believe they actually towed it.

I've got pictures of Adam's car, or one of them anyway. When we were sitting outside the studio in July of 2002 the cops came along and asked us who was in side. We told them Adam and Edge. They asked what car Adam was driving. I pointed to the car, he parked right next to a "NO PARKING, ALL CARS WILL BE TOWED" sign. Just as I pointed my two friends saw him looking out of the window in the door upstairs in the studio. I started trying to back track saying uh no nonononono! thats not his!!!! :lol: the cops laughed at me and said, "We're not going to have Adam Claytons car towed!!!"

Adam was making faces at me in the door then, but he smiled and winked and then came out an hour later to talk to us.

Now....when Edge left that night, he was driving a beat up old station wagon. I mean seriously it looked like crap. Nothing as nice as that mercedes!

Kiki said:
damn! I can't believe they actually towed it.

I've got pictures of Adam's car, or one of them anyway. When we were sitting outside the studio in July of 2002 the cops came along and asked us who was in side. We told them Adam and Edge. They asked what car Adam was driving. I pointed to the car, he parked right next to a "NO PARKING, ALL CARS WILL BE TOWED" sign. Just as I pointed my two friends saw him looking out of the window in the door upstairs in the studio. I started trying to back track saying uh no nonononono! thats not his!!!! :lol: the cops laughed at me and said, "We're not going to have Adam Claytons car towed!!!"

Adam was making faces at me in the door then, but he smiled and winked and then came out an hour later to talk to us.

Now....when Edge left that night, he was driving a beat up old station wagon. I mean seriously it looked like crap. Nothing as nice as that mercedes!

In 1999? 2000?, U2 were awarded the 'Freedom of Dublin City' which I guess among other things, think they get some sort of parking privilege but maybe a local Irish person can clarify this. :shrug: Edge's green Mercedez was towed before they got that honor.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom