Any one up for a caption thread?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2bonogirl said:
34249%3B9523232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E232%3C%3D%3B2%3B%3D%3A5%3B%3DXROQDF%3E23235798%3B%3B8%3A2ot1lsi

I dont even know what to do with this one.......

LOL! I love how the fat guy in the background is just sitting there so nonchalant...:lol:

Billie Midol said:
Hope no one has used this picture yet...I'm too lazy to go back and read them all..

Did Clayton just fart?

Again, I just spewed iced tea all over my monitor! :lol:

Why didn't the damn pic show up :scratch:

Ok ..I am a little drunk but...*hiccup*...I think it goes something... *burp*... like this.....is it getting better? Do you feel the same? Remember that song? I WROTE THAT! No shit, I WROTE THAT! I am freagin' brilliant I tell ya..

3424%3A98723232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D899%3D354%3DXROQDF%3E23236%3A3566455ot1lsi

Dismantled said:
I may get beat up here, but Colin couldn't hold a candle to Bono.....:reject: ok now that I said that....(I really cannot stand the guy) the picture goes great with the caption...you can see the awe and amazement in colins face...he he he. BOno looks so proud that we are his....:drool:

I don't get his appeal, either. He's good looking and I'm sure he has some kind of charm, but he just comes across as being a walking petri dish of STDs.

Dismantled said:
Bono singing like Cindy Lauper "I don't want anybody else....when I think about you (girls in PLEBA) I touch myself...."

Umm... that was the Divinyls, not Cyndi Lauper :p. Oops - I think my 80's are showing!! :yes: :reject:

(But I like the sentiment!!! :up: ) :drool: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom