Any fans out there with GreatestJournal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

meansgoodvoice

Babyface
IO: Any fans out there with GreatestJournal?

I hope this is going in the right place, but I was just wondering if any fan-fic writers or role-players of the boys were out there, etc. I love to read and write and...heck, why not combine some of the many things I love: meeting people, reading, writing, u2, chatting and journaling? :wink: I'm looking particularly for someone to play Edge, Adam and Larry. Co-writing fics or just sharing them would be a neat thing to do as well.

Just curious! If anyone out there is interested just...reply here, I guess that would work best. ^^; Hee...but that was strikingly obvious, wasn't it?

Thanks, amigos! Good vibes to you all

--Rachel

Yes we actually have a whole forum dedicated to fan fic so I have moved this thread. :wink:

Yay, you now have three people :laugh:

If I get to be part of this, I'll call dibs on Adam, unless no one else wants Larry.

Hey, all! OMG! This is so cool, haha! :) I can't believe I actually found three of you, but hey, I guess this *IS* a U2 forum, eh? :wink:

Now I think the best thing for all of us who are interested in this is to get in contact with each other, somehow and work things out. I'm about to get off to bed right now and tomorrow I have to take a rat to the vet, but I should be on in the evening (I live in Arizona, so MST) And my name is Rachel ^^ Good to meet ya!

My e-mail is : Anubis2006 @ cox. net

AIM: means good voice

MSN: x_the_blue_raja_x@hotmail.com

Is anyone particularly set on playing one character besides the request for Larry or Adam? Any other suggestions are good too!

Hahah awesome! :yes:

I think we're pretty much cool with the idea of you playing Larry, so just give me an IM or drop me an e-mail and we'll sort out the rest from there; general stuff like what time period you'd like it to be, what your journal name will be. :wink: Very excited to have you on board, Crimson_nails!

Hi everyone :wave:
Sorry but I'm a little confused, what is GreatestJournel?
Can someone please reply soon, thanks.

GreatestJournal is a website found @ w/w/w/. greatestjournal.//com in which you can make a free online journal (real life or role-play). It's pretty much like LiveJournal but....not. ^^;

Yeah, the difference is that you get to have a thousand avatars or something, where with livejournal you only get 6. So there are a bunch of ads on greatestjournal, but nothing too annoying.

ultimateu2fan, we can walk you though things. Don't worry about not knowing what to do.

I'd love to be Edge if no one that has already posted wants to ;)
I'm familiar with GJ and LJ and all of that so that won't be a problem :)
I'd only need the link to the comm

Oh, great, Thank You!:DI'll add the comm in a momement :D
I forgot to say it's legethien @ gmail.com, but you seem to have figured out ;)

Back
Top Bottom