Any American Idol fans???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MrsSpringsteen said:
That girl at the end - she couldn't be for real, that must have been an act she was putting on

The only things she said that made any sense at all was that Mark McGrath is a hottie - as much as I hate to admit it, he is.

YEAH!...she was SCARY!...most of those people are, that is what makes it so funny!!....Both by bro and I were laughing our butts off ...we both have a "Talking Simon Cowell bobble head doll" and we kept playing it after those lame wanna-be singers....

hmmm....maybe I'm crazy too!:crazy:

neutral said:

I think at least half of the "bad" ones they showed were just putting on an act to get on TV. :slant:

Like the one girl with the umm mullet and scratched up arms that said "I may look like I have a lot of money when you see how I dress every day!"

um no :|

Oh, that was just plain weird!...It amazes me how clueless people really are!!:|

sweetie said:

Oh definitely!! Or "I have cliiiiiimbed Hiiiiiiighest mountain"

I would definately sing Still haven't found...and I can sing!..well decently, I'm not delusional:| !!...There are a few other U2 songs I feel confident singing, but Simon scares me!!:reject: besides I
I am not up to being humiliated on National TV

one4u2 said:
I have never laughed so hard at the guy who auditioned with the theme to Baywatch and claims he is a huge David Hasselhoff fan! Now that was godamn entertaining :laugh:

There were quite a lot of pathetic yet funny performances these two nights...We'll have to wait for next week and see more silliness!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom