Another U2 test to take- who are you most like?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I did this when it was posted in another forum, and I am more like Bono.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I did this when it was posted in another forum, and I am more like Bono.

Me too Bonochick!
biggrin.gif

Congrats, you're Bono Vox, U2's lead singer. You're outspoken and "out there"- you live life intensely, and dwell on your spiritual side a great deal. You're a natural leader, and you're capable of great things.

bono.jpg

O YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

I tried a second time and got Bono. NEITHER were what I would actually do, I was trying to stack the deck with what I thought would be the Bono answers. Maybe I should try again and be more truthful? Come on how many of you picked the ones you thought would be right and not what you really think?

------------------
~Burned by the fire of love~

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Congrats, you're Bono Vox, U2's lead singer. You're outspoken and "out there"- you live life intensely, and dwell on your spiritual side a great deal. You're a natural leader, and you're capable of great things.

bono.jpg

O YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!!!!

Oh good for you!!
biggrin.gif
I thought if anybody got Bono it would be you.

------------------

Originally posted by Autumn454:
Come on how many of you picked the ones you thought would be right and not what you really think?

I was truthful in my answers when I got Bono. Afterwards though, I did go back and pick the ones I thought would get the other band members, just to see.

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

I was Bono too! Yay!
Bono and I have actually had mutual friends before who have told me we are alot alike.. which is pretty damn spiffy!
smile.gif
smile.gif

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
I was Bono too! Yay!
Bono and I have actually had mutual friends before who have told me we are alot alike.. which is pretty damn spiffy!
smile.gif
smile.gif

WHO do you know that Bono knows and do they have contacts? BRING HIM TO ME NOW!
eek.gif

------------------

HAHA!!! I knew it, I am and will always be a Larry gal....

iF3CD4B8B-663D-4673-A1A1-D7604D0F333D.jpg

Congrats, you're Larry Mullen, the drummer boy. You don't take crap from people, and quite frankly you can be a little too blunt sometimes... but you're also an extremely good friend. Plus, you're dead sexy.

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress_75 (edited 01-13-2002).]

I'm Adam....I get one pair of Adam glasses yesterday, not realising that they were Adamish until I got home, and I wake up the next day, and take on the personality of Adam
wink.gif

------------------
Dana

"I simulate love making by beating a piece of wood with a metal wire on which it vibrates."
-Adam, when asked, 'If a martian landed and was introduced to you and asked what you do, what would you say?'

IM me: ghettopoptart83

WHO do you know that Bono knows and do they have contacts? BRING HIM TO ME NOW!
eek.gif

eek.gif
Wow - see, it's funny - the person I know might be someone you would want too.. So it's a double-edged sword. The person I know is/was a very fine piece of ass himself so I can't say (it's a business relationship) but he did tell me B & I were very much alike, and that as with most of B's friend's.. B is very very nice.
smile.gif

Oh good for you!!
biggrin.gif
I thought if anybody got Bono it would be you.

Aw, thanks
biggrin.gif

*Bono Complex*

BTW The questions were really funny! What's with the significance of numbers, though?

------------------
~*Mona*~
LOVE me, give me SOUL

"What's good enough for Bono is good enough for me" ~Smooth Criminal

You give your life for rock n' roll

Of course I'm Larry. Who else could kick arse, go for a couple of drinks, and then listen to someone's problems completly sober-like?
biggrin.gif

larry_008.jpg

I am, I am, I am Superman! And I can do aaaaanything!!

....wait, I mean, I'm the Edge

HOO~AH!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I was truthful in my answers when I got Bono. Afterwards though, I did go back and pick the ones I thought would get the other band members, just to see.

Hehe...I did that too!

And I got Bono the first time and the rest subsequent times...
wink.gif

------------------
And your earth moves beneath
Your own dream landscape

You can dream, so dream out loud!

"The way to be optimistic is not to shut your eyes and close your ears." -Bono

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

I'm a Bono! I'm a Bono! Yay! And I didn't even have to cheat to make my answers Bono-like. My mom would be so proud...

------------------
Get your head out of the mud baby...

All our songs are about God or women, and we often get the two mixed up.--Bono

My strongest trait is curiosity, I'm just lifting stones, you know, opening doors. Looking out windows, around corners, up skirts...--Bono

Back
Top Bottom