Another Time ,Another Place....The Birth :

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
This is the last chapter,so enjoy !

It was a sunny evening in Dublin ,seemed like it was going to be a nice weekend.Adam was busy making lunch ,while Sam was upstairs in the nursery room putting the baby's clothes in the draweres. It had been nine months since being pregnant and they had been getting prepared. Last weekend ,Ali and the other girls had planned a nice surprise baby shower...where everyone was quite emotional and she had been collecting stuff ever since. Adam had already picked out the cutest name for his son.....Lucas Sebastian Clayton, using Sebastian as a middle name for the baby because he and his brother r quite close.Everything was already in place , all they had to do was wait for the lil guy to arrive.Getting the munchies Sam decided to go down stairs to see if lunch was ready.

"Hey sweetie, finished with organizing the baby's clothes?" *Adam asked as he strained the pasta*

*Sam carefully hopped up on the stool*

"Almost , *she pushed her hair behind her hairs* but this lil guy is hungry.... *she smiled*

*Adam replied as he stirred the pasta*

"Really???? well lunch is almost done and I've prepared ur fav *he smiled as he leaned over to kiss her* Pasta and Meatballs

Sam :-

"Mmmmm smells yummy *she picked four grapes that was in the bowl*u know through out this pregnancy that's been my dish.....I think this would be his fav too when he grows up,"

*Adam smiling as he seasoned up the meatballs*

"That and vanilla malt, here....taste ,tell me what's missing," *he gently placed the spoon in her mouth*

*Sam waited until her taste buds were done testing*

"Hmmmm tastes good......u don't need to put anything else ,"

Adam looked at her :-

"Wonderful u know I could get use to this.........cooking ,creating masterpieces, *he laughed* it's challenging,"

Sam laughed back :-

"Well we're gonna have to switch .....soon u know like u cook one nite while I keep an eye on the baby , I cook the other nite and so forth,"

*Adam smiled as he dished out the food*

"I know........ but.... u think we'll have time for a lil wild playing?I mean babies take up so much time and they leave u so tired , look at Bono ... everytime he comes into the studio he's grumpy and u wanna know why????? *Sam shrugged* It's because he doesnt wild play enough .... *he smiled* u know the way u and I do,"

*Sam sat there laughing at what Adam said*

"Adam , that's not nice why u gotta diss Bono like that for???? *she got up and went over to the fridge*u ,Edge and Larry always make fun of him,"

*Adam stood there looking at her*

"Well u know we love him ,and we love harassing him well mainly because he's easier to pick on," *he continued to laugh*so.... back to the main question how would the love making happen???? early in the morning????? after lunch???? when the baby is asleep????? I think that's the most appropriate time, I mean he wont hear your loud screams *he winked*

*Sam walked back to the table*

"Adam.....first of all u scream louder than me and second of all........ *she paused.....she felt a lite kick ,followed by another kick this time harder*

*Adam looked at her*

"Babe?????? babe????? what's wrong??????

*Sam looked up at Adam with a frightful look*

"I don't think we'll be doing anything tonite *she stood there, unable to move*

*Adam with a curious look*

"Why????? *he hurried over to her*

*Sam looked at him again*

"Because..... Lucas Sebastian Clayton said so...... he said he's coming out today,"

*Adam stood there wondering what she was on about *

"Lucas Sebastian Clayton is coming??????coming out where???? isnt that the name I picked for the baby????

*Sam gripped his hand tightly*

"Adam....... that is the baby.......my water just burst we need to go now *she held her stomach with one hand*

*Adam looked at her *

"Omg............Omg...the baby.... now , ok ... ok breathe......*Sam let out a scream*Adam u need to get into the car and take me to the hospital... .NOW *she yelled out as she had another contraction*

*Adam looked at her confusingly*

"Ok..... *he looked at his watch * the next contraction wont be coming for another 10 mins......*he grabbed her hand* stay with me baby....stay with me.....,"

*Soon after they arrived at the hospital ....Sam's contractions coming heavier ,the entire crew was there*

"Adam....... *Sam called out as she try to endure the pain* it hurts so much..... I need to get this baby out now,"

*Adam held her hand ,trying not to pass out with the pain she inflicted on it*

"It's ok sweetheart..... it's nearly over.....soon we'll have our baby boy with us just breathe ... *he gently pushed an ice chip into her mouth, then wiped her face with the towel*

*The doctors came in to check on her ,noticing that she had been ready to give birth they took her and Adam into the delivery room*

Dr Edwards :-

"Alright Sam...this is it....this is what u've been waiting for ... I need u to focus on this ok.... Adam is right there with u,"

Sam screaming :-

"Would u stop talking and do ur work ,*she gripped Adam's hand * I cant hold it in anymore....please ...please help me,"

Dr. Edwards :-

"Alright Sam I want u to start pushing,"
*Sam began , trying with all her might ,hoping that the baby would come out *

"I cant........I cant....I'm too tired....... just let him stay..... ,"

*Adam looked at her*

"Baby ....all we need is 2 more pushes come on u can do this...... they r already seeing his head... come on baby try.... push.... push,"

*Sam looked at him ,then decided not to give up yet, suddenly all u could hear was crying and laughter from the doctor and nurses*

Dr. Edwards :-

"U did it.....he's here ...he's here ..ur lil baby boy is here ," *he smiled* then look at Adam* would u like to do the honor of cutting ur son's umbilical cord?"

Adam looked at him in disbelief :-

"Omg.......he's here ...he looked at Sam *then he went to cut the cord ,watched them clean him up and handed the baby to him*He's so tiny.....all his lil fingers and toes"

*Sam layed there crying and smiling as she gently took the baby from Adam's hands*

"Hey there.....look at u sweetie......*she looked up at Adam* we made him......we made this lil angel,"

*Adam smiling *

"I know....... *he kissed her* thank u.........thank u so much for making me a father ," *the baby started fretting ...his nose turning red*

"Look at his lil nose....... *Sam replied* look how red... guess ur hungry rnt u ...*she kissed him then allowed the nurses to take him*

Dr. Edwards:-

" Alright we need to clean u up mommy and daddy u can go tell ur friends how ur son is," *he kept smiling*

Adam :-

"I'll be right back babe....... *he kissed her one more time then kissed the baby* I love u both....*he raced out of the room to tell his friends that they had a new addition to the family*
The end!

Congratulations Adam and Sam!!!!!!!!!! Awwwwww Adam holding his baby... I could imagine him right now.....Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Leave Comments girls!

Wow..that's so awesome.He must look like his daddy..*giggle*.It's just a "awwww" moment.A next generation bass player.

Keep up the good work!

Back
Top Bottom