Another Time ,Another Place....Part 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Bono ,Edge and Larry were all at the studio when Adam had arrived.He had done what he could at home ,so that Sam wouldnt have to do too much. Ever meeting up to Kylie at the Caf? the day before ,and her reactions towards Sam ,Adam wasnt to happy,he had thought he made things clear that he didnt want to be apart of her lil games ,and being that she knew about Sam, he had hoped that she would have been an adult and accepted it.He also thought that his woman troubles were over ,but they werent and he knew that he had to keep Kylie far away from him as possible, if he wanted to keep things btw him and Sam tight. Being an expecting father, made Adam grow up and he wanted to change things........ he wanted to be a good father to his son or daughter and be with Sam.... hopefully get married one day and just be happy.Edge was talking to Bono and Larry about his lines ,when they heard the door close.

"Hey , father to be, how's the mom to be doing," Bono asked as he greeted his friend.

*Adam looked at him ,as he put his bags down and took his coat off*

"She's doing well........ *he ans in a rough voice*

*Adam walked over to the couch where the rest of the guys sat*

"U look a lil tired there boss ,Sam wasn't a good sleeper last nite?" *Edge commented*

"Nah.......well u know she tossed and turned , was up half the nite *he rubbed his eyes*welcome to the baby world..... *he said to himself*

*Larry laughed*

"Well.....u know we all went throu that ,the cravings.....the mood swings..... the crampiness....now it's ur turn"....*he poured a cup of coffee one for himself and one for Adam*

"Yea ,larry is right *Bono replied* u just wait until the baby comes....... ur not gonna get any sleep at all....... and lemme tell u , u better protect urself in the labor room....they can be pretty dangerous around that time ," *he laughed as larry and edge shaked their heads*

*Adam laughed as he cracked his neck *

"I could imagine........I bought these books a couple days ago and I did some reading ,labor is pretty intense......u might see me wearing bandages around my hands *he laughed*

"When is ur first lamas class," *Larry asked*

"Ummm day after tomrrow around 2:30 so I wont be in until late,*adam answered then continued* then on Monday we have a doctor's appointment...I think I wanna spend the day with her ,pamper her a lil,"
*Bono looked at his friend and smile*

"No problem ,hey take all the time u need.....this is a very special time in ur life man .....be with ur girl,she'll need u,"

*Adam smiled then ans back*

"Thanks man, u know ever since her being pregnant....... I dunno I think it's made me grow up ....be more mature about things ,I guess I know that I have an oppportunity to actually have all these things I thought I'd never have and I don't wanna f**** that up u know,"

Edge :-

"Well ,I think all fathers experience that ,don't worry we'll help u both throu this ,anything u need........I'm sure Ali ,Morliegh and Anne would help us," *he looked at Bono and Larry as they shaked their heads*

Larry cut in :-

"Hey I forgot to tell u , Kylie called and she wanted to set up a meeting with her, her boss, us and Paul possibly on Saturday,"

*At the sound of her name ,Adam's attitude changed*

"For what,?" *he asked in an annoyed way*

"Well *Larry ans* apparently she wanted to review our last tours and other things," *he looked at Adam not being pleased about this*

"U know......being that she's on the tour board she should learn to dress more appropriately,"

Edge looked at him :-

"This coming from a man that loves to see women dress sexy? Sam's pregnancy has changed u,"

Adam replied :-

"What she had on yesterday ,was totally inappropriate ,coming to think of it , it matched her attitude,"

*Bono looked at him surprised *

"U saw her yesterday?"

*Adam looked back at him*

"Sam and I were out ,and she wanted to get a vanilla malt before we went home ,anyways ,while there Kylie jumps up and runs to me like the way the fans do ,hugs me and kisses me. She didnt even notice Sam standing next to me,"

Larry replied:-

"Bad move , what was Sam's reaction?"

"Well.....I knew she didnt like it , but being the sweetest person that she is ,she held back her tongue......I wouldnt have held her back either if she did let her words lose,"*Adam ans Larry's question*

Bono ran his fingers throu his hair :-

"U know .... she knows ur in a relationship ,the least she could do is leave u alone....what u had ,u had....that was in the past,"

Adam leaned forward :-

"Sam asked me who she was , and just mentioning her name got me annoyed.... I......*he shaked his head* I yelled at her a lil which was the most stupidest thing I seem to do and knowing the state she's in I don't wanna get her angry or emotional....*he continued* I told her that she was the past....when I was wild , but that she didnt have to worry cause what I feel for her and what I felt for Kylie is totally diff,"

Edge looked at his friend :-

"U said the right thing , and I know Sam is a smart person she knows that u love her ,listen just try to avoid Kylie......don't say anything to much to her more than business....she's looking for trouble .... thing is I never thought she would be like that,"

Adam responded :-

"I know...... damn it *he slammed his hand on his lap*why is it that when finally I'm getting what I want ,something is just stepping in the way to screw things up for me,'?

Larry looked at his friend :-

"That's the way life is mate ,but u have to deal with it, life isnt always a smooth road , there a rocky parts that u have to ride over..... but in order to continue u have to pass throu it ,u cant just stop because of that deep hole u know,"

Bono continued :-

"Larry's right...... all u need to do is concerntrate on u ,Sam and that lil angel that is gonna come into this world and always remember that we're always here for u ......*he hugged his friend*

Adam thanked his friends :-

"Thanks man........I know that u guys would be the best uncles ....I could imagine Edge teaching him/her how to play the guitar, and Larry teaching him/her how to ride a motorcycle ,althou I don't think I'd approve , *he laughed* and I could imagine Bono teaching him/ her how to persuade Sam or I into giving him/her cookies or sweets before dinner, man *he started say dreaming*I cant wait to hold my baby in my arms....... *he smiled*

Edge hugged his friend and patted him on his back :-

"Hey, u'd be an excellent father ,u've have a lot of practices in the past ,he laughed.

*So after Paul came into the studio*

"Why is it that everytime I come in here ,u guys r hugging ?"

Bono laughed as he replied :-

"It's the love man........ *he walked over to Paul * come, come lemme show u a lil luv ...*he grabbed Paul and hugged him tightly*

*All of them started laughing*

Leave comments girls!!!!!!!!!! I told u it was gonna get rough

:| :sad: :eyebrow: ..... I hate to talk about Sam like that but........ I like stories like this ......it makes u think alot of what's gonna happen ,what I'm gonna write next... how it's gonna end.....dont u agree!!!!!!??????

EveClayton said:
I hate to talk about Sam like that but........ I like stories like this ......it makes u think alot of what's gonna happen ,what I'm gonna write next... how it's gonna end.....dont u agree!!!!!!??????

Talk like what? like sam is weak and incapable? cause it was starting to bug me since she's not even what? a couple mths pregnant? sorry. Don't worry the rest of the story is great.

Poor Sam and Adam first Susie now Kylie? when r u gonna give them a break? lol

Bono laughed as he replied :-

"It's the love man........ *he walked over to Paul * come, come lemme show u a lil luv ...*he grabbed Paul and hugged him tightly*

LOL... I :heart: Bono moments like that :) No matter how much I :heart: Adam, I'll always be a Bono Girl... always and forever.

More story! More story!

Sorry, don't mean to be demanding.

More story! More story!

Re: Re: Another Time ,Another Place....Part 7

Adams_Girl97 said:

Talk like what? like sam is weak and incapable? cause it was starting to bug me since she's not even what? a couple mths pregnant? sorry. Don't worry the rest of the story is great.

Poor Sam and Adam first Susie now Kylie? when r u gonna give them a break? lol

Ummmmm well..... u know i thought I'd write one where adam is tempted and u know see how he'd deal with it..... and I didnt mean that Sam is weak ....she's a very strong and brave girl ,and I would never put her down like that ......watch u'll see in the rest of the story .........

Back
Top Bottom