Another Time ,Another Place....Part 6 The results :

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
The name tells it all........:wink: :wink:

Adam was really nervous when Dr. Edwards had called telling them to come into the office about 2 pm.He had called Sam ,telling her that he had gotten the results ,and that they needed to come in as soon as possible. Their minds began racing on so many things as to what was causing these symptoms....could it be food poisioning????? could she had been suffering from something that her doctors had missed back home?????As they drove ...it was pure silence.... all that was heard was lite honking from other cars.It was so quiet that Sam decided to break the silence :

"So..... nice day huh????," *she looked at him*

"Yea.....Yea....it's nice ....," *Adam replied as he concentrated on his driving*

"I was thinking about that party tonite," *she continued*

"What about it,"? *Adam asked in a deep voice*

*She looked at him as he got a lil annoyed:-

"Nothing,"

*Adam looked at her *

"U bring up something ,then say it's nothing? Why'd u bring it up in the first place,"?

Sam made herself more comfortable on her seat :-

"I'm sorry if I was trying to make conversation alright, u don't have to get mad"

Adam gripped his hand on the wheel tightly ,trying not to get more annoyed :-

"It was better quiet........ ur asking me something that I told u time and time again I wasnt going to ,why cant u leave things the way they r sometimes,"?

*Adam had hardly gotten any sleep the nite before ,and getting a call from the doctor at 8 in the morning telling them that they had to come in ... wasnt something that he could deal with*

Sam looked at him :-

"Excuse me for trying to ease the tension btw us........ ur acting like if ur the one who's gonna have to deal with whatever the doctor is about to tell us,"

*Adam looked at her as he stopped at the red light*

"What????? what was that u said?Lemme tell u something ,ur not the only one who's gonna have to deal with it.........if we walk into that doctor's office and he tells us something that might be worse than what we think it is ,it's gonna take a bad turn on me .... it's not u alone,"

"I'm sure whatever it is ,he'll be able to fix it ........ur worrying more than me ,"

*He started driving again*

"Well maybe I'm worrying because for the first time in my life I'm actually in love and I cant handle ever losing u.....or seeing u sick....... *Sam held his hand as they approached the parking lot to the doctor's office*

"Ur not gonna lose me....... u have me forever baby ...sick or no sick.......I'm always gonna be here.......,"

*Adam looked at her and hugged her*

"I'm so sorry for yelling at u earlier........it's just I wanna hear ur alright.......that's nothing's wrong ,"

Sam looked at him and smiled :-

"U have a great heart , ur so caring and loving .......I'm glad that we somehow found each other...... whatever happenes.....we'll be with each other and help each other throu it.......... I love u.......*she kissed him*

Adam looked at her :-

"I love u too........, we better get in there..... *he looked at her and kissed her one more time,then they both got out of the car*

*Hand in Hand they walked up to the doctor's office*

*The office was empty.........seemed like hardly anyone came in today .The receptionist was reading a book when she heard the door close*

"Good Afternoon ,*she said smiling* how may I help u?"

Adam replied :-

"We have an appointment with Dr.Edwards..,"

Checking throu her files.......she looked up :-

"Ms.McCall???,"

*Sam shaked her head*

"Alright let me just let Dr.Edwards know that ur here," *she paged him in his office*

"K...he's ready for u, *the receptionist led them into the office*

*Dr. Edwards was sitting at his desk with a folder in his hand when Adam and Sam walked in*

"Good afternoon....., *he said smiling* right on time .....*motioning them to come and sit*

"How ru doing ," *he asked as the receptionist left *

Sam replied :-

?Fine...... a lil nervous ,"

Dr. Edwards looked at her ,then at Adam :-

"Didnt get enough sleep I see......,"

"Well u know.......when something might be wrong with someone u love it's hard too,"*Adam said as he looked at the tall man *

"Ahhh yes.........I know what u mean," the doc layed back on his chair with his hand on his cheek*

"Well...... *he began* as u already know we did some tests on ur blood and urine samples.......and I examined u which turned out to be quite good ,*he looked at Sam*ur mother must have fed u vegetables all ur life ,*he smiled as he leaned forward*

Sam replied:-

"In a matter of fact she did *she could feel her heart racing........pounding hard against her chest*

Dr Edwards shaked his head :-

"That's good......that's good....... overall ur physical was excellent *he looked at her with a serious face which caused her whole body to go cold* but with ur blood samples and urine samples.......I found something , *before he could continue.......Adam bawled out*

"OMG.......... *he held his head in his hand*I knew it......... *Sam looked at him her body shaking*

"Would u like some water Mr.Clayton, ?" *Dr. Edwards replied*

Adam looked at him as he held Sam's hand :-

"No........please doctor ....just.....just tell us what's wrong......and how can we fix it,"

Dr Edwards looked at the couple :-

"Well.....I'm not sure......how u'd fix it ........but after reading the results I know it's not food poisioning ,"

Adam :-

"What????? what u mean????? what is it then,"

*Sam just sitting there looking at the two men ,shocked*

*Adam got up from his seat*

"Listen doctor...........I don't like being in suspense........please just tell us.........please......,

Dr. Edwards looked at him:-

"Maybe u should sit down for this......,"

"No.......*Adam responded*....what is it?????

"Alright.........*he opened the folder* after reading the results of both tests.....Sam there's something that's begun growing in side u........

"What?????"

Dr. Edwards smiled at her :-

"Ur gonna be a mother............a very healthy one at that,"

Sam looked at Dr. Edwards surprised:-

"A Mother???????? I'm ....omg......this cant be happening......*she looked at him again* I'm...

*The doctor interrupted*

"Pregnant," u and Adam r gonna be parents........,"

Adam stood there......shocked ..unable to move....... ;-

"Pregnant???????? *suddenly u could hear a loud thump*

Dr Edwards rushed over to Adam :-

"Adam ......*he shaked him* Adam........, *he looked over to Sam* I told him to sit

*He hurried over to his desk to get some smelling salts to wake him*

*Sam rushed over to him ,still shocked by the news the doctor gave her....., Adam slowly gained consciousness.....the doc looking at him*

"How u feeling there mate????"

Adam looked at him:-

"Alright.....,...where...where am I???"

Dr. Edwards looked at Sam......

"He's gonna be fine.....listen maybe I should leave the two of u alone.....for u to tell him urself ," *he smiled at her*

"I need u to come back in a week........Congratulations......*he smiled as he walked out*

"Adam......Adam r u ok,"

Adam looked up at her :-

"Sam.....baby I have the most incredible dream..... *she allowed him to rest his head on her lap*

Sam looked at him smiling :-

"Ohh yea????? what was it about,"

Adam replied :-

"We were at the doctor's office ...... and he told us that we were gonna have a baby,"

Sam smiled at him:-

"Nice dream.......but u wanna know something.........dreams come true....we r gonna have a baby.......'

Adam looked up at her ,then got up :-

"For real?????? it's no dream....*he placed his hand on her stomach* there's a tiny baby in there?"

Sam smiled at him as she placed her hand over his :-

"Well......not exactly......it's still growing.........but in about 5 mths it would turn into a full size baby..

Adam looked at her and then passionately kissed her :-

"Ur incredible.......I'm gonna be a daddy............*he stood up* I......ADAM CHARLES CLAYTON am going to be a daddy.........*he yelled out loud*

Sam just stood there laughing .......

Dont be surprised if he runs out in the streets yelling that out ....or sticking his head out in the limo ;)))))))

Leave Comments girls!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehe I knew it wasnt the lobster... poor adam fainting wonder what he will be like at the birth hehehe :):wink:

It wasn't the lobster??? :scratch:

Hmmmm..... had me going there. :wink: :lol:

Can't wait to see Adam as a daddy!!

Nah....... well u see......we gotta big up Adam a bit u know ,but girls buckle up ,this is the smooth ride ......next few days it;s gonna be rough!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink:

Back
Top Bottom