Another Time ,Another Place

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

EveClayton

War Child
Alright ladies...........suspense .......suspense......suspense

Sam sat on her bed as she tried to shake out the queasiness and weirdness she was feeling.She couldnt understand why or what had her feeling so terrible.....her stomach feeling like there was a rock inside.She had thrown up atleast twice since.....the symptoms she was experiencing reminded her of a bad hang over that she had once overcome ,but it couldnt be that because she didnt drink last nite.Adam had been up since early, preparing breakfast as always.The smell of food , made her stomach upset even more. Adam had made his way up to the bedroom ,carrying a breakfast tray.He noticed her up :

"Good Morning precious.........made u some breakfast ,* he looked at her* r u alright luv,"?

Sam held her head in her hands :-

"Don't think so........ feeling really sick .....,"

Adam looked at his girlfriend worryingly :-

"U do look terrible........ *he felt her forehead*..... ur skin feel normal ...ur prolly coming down with something,"

Sam looked at him ,feeling the room spinning :-

"I ....I don't think I can work today........why is the room so hot....... *she fanned herself*

Adam looked inquistively :-

"Babe........the heat isnt even on all the way ..... maybe I should take u to the doctor," *he held her hands*

Sam stopped him:-

"No........I mean it's prolly lack of sleep and tiredness...... I just need to lay down a sec *she layed down on the bed*

Adam looked at her :-

"Sweetie...... *he gently brushed her hair back as he looked at her* ur really worrying me now ,u've been like this for the past few days.......I don't want to wait until this gets serious........,"

Sam tried smiling as she looked back at him :-

"I'm fine........I promise...... could u turn the AC on?????? It's really hot....,"

Adam looked at her ,then walked over to where the AC was and turned it on,then walked back over to her :-

"Better??????? ,"

Sam replied :-

"A lil......... *she looked at him knowing that he was starting to worry about her* baby I don't want u to think that something's wrong with me , I'm a healthy girl.....u could ask any doctor and they'll say I'm like superman ,*she giggled*

*He gently pulled the covers over her*

"I'm sure ur fine......but still I need to know for myself ,sometimes we think we're healthy when we're not u know?????? I rather us go and find out for ourselves ...... maybe u should try eating something....might make u feel better ," *he took up the plate and scooped up some eggs with the fork*

Sam looked at him and shaked her head :-

"I'm not really hungry......,"

Adam looked at her :-

"Sam ....u have to eat something.........if not now during the day ,I'm not gonna look at u and think that's it just the flu....or it would pass.....I promised to take care of u and I am......so it's not ur decision whether I should call the doctor ,or make sure u eat ...I'm not gonna play with ur health.......we have so many yrs together......we cant let some sickness stop us now ,"

Sam looked at him and smiled :-

"So serious........... alright I give up........I'll go to the doctor........ if u would stop worrying about me so much.........I'm sure it's nothing .....but......I'll do it for u.......,"

Adam crawled up in bed next to her and hugged her tightly :-

"That's my girl...........*he looked at her and kissed her on her forehead*.....just don't throw up on me......, "*he laughed* Which reminds me......I gotta call the guys and let them know that we're not gonna go to the party on Saturday,"

Sam looked up at him as she snuggled up against his chest :-

"What party?????"

Adam answered :-

"We were invited to a party one of our friends r throwing for her brother....... I told her u werent feeling well so mostly likely we wouldnt come...... it's not really a big deal anyways......,"

Sam interrupted him :-

"Do u want to go?????"

Adam looked at her .....:-

"Not really....."

Sam pulled the covers closer to them :-

" Adam.......if u want to go u can..........,"

"Sam.........dont even start ......ur not well and I'm not leaving u here by urself ....*he gently lifted her face* u r more important to me than any party........always *he gently kissed her*parties would always be there....... it wouldnt hurt if I missed one ,"

Sam put her hands around him:-

"Being with u is the biggest and best choice I ever made...... I'm feeling much better now as I am with u ,"

Adam smiled :-

"Good.......u better be because I'm gonna go fix u some soup ...then run u a bath ....and stay with u all day in bed until u do......," *he kissed her*

Leave Comments !!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: I bet it's the Lobster she ate...that has her feeling so sick............... :| :wink: :wink:

EveClayton said:
Leave Comments !!!!!!!!!!!:wink: :wink: I bet it's the Lobster she ate...that has her feeling so sick............... :| :wink: :wink: [/B]

Rereads chapter 1 & 2 coughs some more she was feeling ill well before she ate the lobster:wink:

Back
Top Bottom