Another groups lyrics (yes VERY U2 related! )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissZooropa

Refugee
Oki, maybe the wrong forum but since I don't really like to post in the others I post it here anyway.
smile.gif

I got this info on the swedish mailing list for U2. There is a band called Live and on there new album you can find this interesting U2-related lyrics.

"in a dream i had
i was on a stage with queen
michael stipe and elton john
bono and springsteen
singin hallelujah, rock and roll is king"
?
-"People like you" Live

"Transmit Your Love" - Live

"In the name of love, we raise the roof
in the name of love, do what we came to do
in a town tonight where the streets have no name
and everybody feels the same
the outside world is a goddamn shame"

And more U2-related stuff.
smile.gif
The radiostation I mainly listens to had made "20 questions" to their persons who works on air. On the question which one of them would choose for an all star team-band he included Bono for singing (with two others), Edge on guitar and Daniel Lanois for back up guitar....

And on the question which duett they would like to see on a smokey stage at a dark nightclub two of them answered Bono with either Elvis Costello or Robbie Williams (??).

You know why I listen to this radiostation alot??
biggrin.gif
Yupp, they love U2 and plays them ALOT. Very fun to call them and request song or mail them cause your request always get aired. I've done it for like ten times or something.
smile.gif

Oki, the end of a boring post on a saturday night. Waiting for the rerun of the Bostonshow on TV. Have to do something til it starts....
biggrin.gif

Bonolicious Bonobabe #1
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Originally posted by LuvLady:
Robbie Williams is brilliant I tell you!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Maybe, but I don't like him OR his music. He makes me puke...
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Back
Top Bottom