Another cute Bono cookie pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
bonocookie

cookie.jpg

*edit hope they work now!

*edit again,

Attachments

• 8bonocookies.jpg
    8bonocookies.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
verte76 said:
Oops! I goofed! I got the new pic but not the original one. Oh, that's too cute. :drool: :drool: :cute: :cute:

Damn. I'm a dork. I got both pix after I waited long enough. I love my wonderful slow-poke connection. :eek: :eek: :reject:

:slant: Now the old one is working and not the first one :banghead: Boomspeed must be messed up tonight. I'll try to repost it

8BonoCookies.jpg

It's not your fault, Verte, it's the pic! I'm going to rename it and see if that helps. It's gone again for me! :crazy:

bonocookie.jpg

bonocookie

Dawwwwww! BTW, U2Kitten, that pic that you chose for your sig was my favorite out of all the pics I posted... he's so beautiful!

Wtf.. I keep trying to save the bonocookie one and it saves it as a notepad file??!! :crazy:

Flaming June: Thanks, and thanks for the beautiful pic! :) I'd never seen it before and it was one of the prettiest one's I've ever seen! :cute:

carey02- there are only 2, the new one and the 'classic' one. I just had to keep trying to repost it because it was weird and showing up then not showing up:confused:

SamanthaPuff and Pale Blue Dot: I think so, if not, it's Elevation era anyway.

Sicy: This was the WEIRDEST thing! First I uploaded it calling it a jpg, and it showed up then disappeared :huh: The only way I could get it to work was to rename it and reupload it as having NO suffix, not jpg or anything. Then it worked :scratch: Usually they won't work like that, but this is the only way this one did work. I've had some save as file and not work, but if I open them in Internet explorer and resave them, they automatically become jpg's! :shrug: Really freaky:crazy:

Sue: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom