Another Crazy Idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

daisybean

Rock n' Roll Doggie, FOB
Born under a bad sign with a blue moon in your eye
Okay, it seems that people are having tons of problems posting pics
icon9.gif

So I have a sort of solution

Go here

You can join and put your pictures here, and they seem to work okay posting on this board.

hopefully this will help with some of the problems we've been having.

------------------
Daisy

Uncertainty...it can be a guiding light

AIM: daisyone75

Great idea, how nice of you Daisy! Better hurry though, the space will fill up fast. One more thing- I discovered something weird about MSN- if your pic has a "%" in its title, it will upload as a thumbnail but the enlarged pic will be a red x and a white square! I was having that problem and figured out the connection, renamed the pics, reuploaded and had no problem. Just a word of advice.

Just trying something....

Nevermind.......

[This message has been edited by Can'tSeeOrBeSeen (edited 03-11-2002).]

I hope I did mine correctly. I mean, I hope I didn't take up too much space in my album... but I would be notified if I did, right? I've never done this before, so I'm feeling a little uncertain. I did follow the directions, though. Maybe I'm just worrying for nothing. Just wanna be sure anybody alse that wants to do it has room, that's all.
I need some tylenol.

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Originally posted by Julyfly:
I hope I did mine correctly. I mean, I hope I didn't take up too much space in my album... but I would be notified if I did, right? I've never done this before, so I'm feeling a little uncertain. I did follow the directions, though. Maybe I'm just worrying for nothing. Just wanna be sure anybody alse that wants to do it has room, that's all.
I need some tylenol.

When you run out, you'll know. You will check a pic and a little screen will pop up that says 'you cannot upload this pic because you have exceeded your storage limit. Please try deleting some pics.' The storage meter is a little yellow bar at the bottom, and the amount the pic uses up will be subtracted as you choose pics so you can see. Since this is a shared community, it will be like Russian roulette, it will run out on one person and that will be the end. Sorry I can't offer to host anyone's pics, mine is already full. I ran out of space and had to go back and pick and choose my favorites and it was hard, but I am now out of space but pretty happy with my stash. I hope y'all will be too.

Thanks Daisy!

Unfortunately, MSN only allows VERY limited storage space (and for those of us with LARGE pic collections that's not too good)...Also, sometimes the pics won't post from MSN.

Sorry, to tell people that, but those are the problems I've had.

But it does work really well otherwise! So go for it!
biggrin.gif

------------------
When you've seen beyond yourself
then you may find peace of mind is waiting there
And the time will come when you see we're all one
And life flows on within you and without you.

"You say 'erbs' and we say 'herbs' because there's a fucking 'h' in it!"

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
When you run out, you'll know. You will check a pic and a little screen will pop up that says 'you cannot upload this pic because you have exceeded your storage limit. Please try deleting some pics.' The storage meter is a little yellow bar at the bottom, and the amount the pic uses up will be subtracted as you choose pics so you can see. Since this is a shared community, it will be like Russian roulette, it will run out on one person and that will be the end. Sorry I can't offer to host anyone's pics, mine is already full. I ran out of space and had to go back and pick and choose my favorites and it was hard, but I am now out of space but pretty happy with my stash. I hope y'all will be too.

OH! I get what you mean! Thanks, Stormy
smile.gif

Julyfly = 99% technologically inept

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **

Back
Top Bottom