Another Bono/Edge meeting in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great story! That's awesome you got to chat with him for a few seconds. I was at the 4/25 show...What a blast. Thanks for sharing.

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

I can stowe you away in my luggage :heart: I want to see you too Karmic.....maybe relive more of those CRAZY moments that we had in Seattle :wink:

:shifty:
I think I'd step it up a notch just for Bono's Birthday :wink:

:D

U2Girl1978 said:

Karmic, I am offering this ticket to you. Are you talking about how to get there?

I bought a CHEAP flight on hotwire. Go there to see what you can find. United and American were having CHEAP flights as well (lv 5/7, come back 5/10) for $194...MOther's Day specials. You should check it out!

kellyahern said:

Ouch :yikes:

For all these trips, airfare is the killer :(
kelly, you should check the flights from tampa...maybe a last minute trip??? :evil:

ruffian said:

kelly, you should check the flights from tampa...maybe a last minute trip??? :evil:

I'd love too, but I can't :( Work stuff has to come first this time.

I am thinking about maybe 5/28 in Boston if I can find a ticket (it's Memorial Day weekend, so I wouldn't have to take any time off work). But that depends on finances too :reject:

That was great! I loved the stories!!!!!!
Maybe if I meet him in philly he will remember dancing with me and I'll get a kiss on my shoulder too :shifty: :mac:

Alli, I smelled him in Denver and he smelled delicious :drool:
I agree with Miroslava :yes: He smelled delicious in denver
I feel so greedy, but even though Ive danced with Bono I still want to meet him because its a whole different interaction. I was in such a whirlwind of emotion up on the stage that I blanked out a lot of it :reject:
Congrats to all of you!!!

I love reading these! I love looking at the pics, too, especially Kelly's since I'm in most of them , lol. I'm there, just past Alli in the line, I think there was one person between Alli and I. It was great to be there and to meet so many fans, and I still can't believe I met Bono AND Edge the day after my first ever u2 show!!!!
What an awesome experience. I have an absolute ton of pics that I will post hopefully one day soon, and there are a lot from the sound check gate area that I will post so other people that were there can look for themselves in the pics.
I got both Bono and Edge's autographs, but more importantly I shook both their hands and got a minute to say something to each of them . I had never even thought about meeting Edge before, so had nothing in mind to say, but I did get to tell Bono something that I have been wanting to tell him for years, if I ever got the chance. So happy I got the chance!

love2bmama said:
but I did get to tell Bono something that I have been wanting to tell him for years, if I ever got the chance. So happy I got the chance!

And what was that? :)

Teski said:

And what was that? :)

I told him that his music has changed my life, and thanked him. I'm sure he hears stuff like that a lot but it means a lot to me that I got a chance to tell him!

I'm going to start a new thread so I can post my pics now that I'm finally back online at home and can upload them...

Back
Top Bottom