Another Bono/Edge meeting in Seattle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok now im pissed.
Bono never kissed me:angry:

Seriously I'm happy for all the girls and their moments with our superstar, hero and friend.

Karmic youre a naughty girl holding up signs like that, at a U2 show, who woulda never thunk.:hmm::wink:

cheers everybody.

db9

Last edited:
OK, I'm supposed to be studying and finishing up end-of-semester projects !!
I should not have come here!!!
Now I can't even concentrate!!!
Awesome, awesome stories girls!! Just freakin' awesome!! I'm so happy for all of you!
Please tell me, how did Bono smell???? Seeing how CLOSE you gals were with him!!!:drool:

I'mStillWaiting said:
OK, I'm supposed to be studying and finishing up end-of-semester projects !!
I should not have come here!!!
Now I can't even concentrate!!!
Awesome, awesome stories girls!! Just freakin' awesome!! I'm so happy for all of you!
Please tell me, how did Bono smell???? Seeing how CLOSE you gals were with him!!!:drool:

:laugh: how did he smell? i didn't discern any particular cologne...he just smelled...clean. Stubble on his cheeks, too :heart:

In Denver he smelled DELICIOUS! I do have a pretty sharp sense of smell, but I don't think my olfactory experience was due to any special abilities... I do have to go smell that BLV Cologne again to confirm if that is what he smelled like :drool: :drool: :drool: I think it was...

Miroslava said:
In Denver he smelled DELICIOUS! I do have a pretty sharp sense of smell, but I don't think my olfactory experience was due to any special abilities... I do have to go smell that BLV Cologne again to confirm if that is what he smelled like :drool: :drool: :drool: I think it was...

Since he kissed my shoulder (and I was in shock) I didn't get a chance to take a good whiff :D . I remember what he smelled like during the Elevation dance...maybe it's the same? I do recall he smelled YUMMY. Must go out and smell that cologne too.
....runs REALLY fast to nearest dept. store....

AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

Since he kissed my shoulder (and I was in shock) I didn't get a chance to take a good whiff :D . I remember what he smelled like during the Elevation dance...maybe it's the same? I do recall he smelled YUMMY. Must go out and smell that cologne too.
....runs REALLY fast to nearest dept. store....

Well, then I'll be on my way to the store also!
I was just curious, there's something EXTREMELY sexy about a good smelling guy- ya know?? That's why I asked..... You girls are sooooo very lucky!! Just awesome........................

Congrats to Barbara, Alli and Kar! :D:up:

greety said:
you lucky girls make the rest of us soo jealous :drool:
boy, I sure wish I could have been there spending this fantastic time with all of you, but I'm all the way over in europe :sad:

It'll be our turn soon G! :yes: :hyper:

We'll be the stage-dancing-and-Bono-kissing European plebans! :wink: :giggle:

:laugh: at that one pic of Karmic waiting to get something signed--she looks like she's about to pounce! :heart:

Ruffian, I NEED you to be at the back of the arena with me in Chicago. You're good luck and I need a Bono Story of my own in the worst way. :wink:

starsgoblue said:
:laugh: at that one pic of Karmic waiting to get something signed--she looks like she's about to pounce! :heart:

Ruffian, I NEED you to be at the back of the arena with me in Chicago. You're good luck and I need a Bono Story of my own in the worst way. :wink:

I'll be in Chicago too!!!! Just for the 5/7 show. Which one are you going to Stars? Now I just need to find me a ticket...... :ohmy:

I'm there the 9th ... Anyone going to be there? When/where will you wait to meet the band. I'm traveling up from Lafayette, IN with my two sisters, my brother and his wife and maybe an errant nephew ... and I *need* to see the guys in person.

If I can't get their rears in gear for this, I always have Tampa 11/16 with my daughter and I can, for sure, get over to that show early to the "meet and greet."

look forward to seeing lots of you in chicago! (karmic, won't be the same without you, girl). they typically haven't come out to meet fans on the first day in a new city...but they did for San Jose, so who knows! My number is on the cell phone list for Chicago, and you can easily find me in the GA line. If you see me after 16 hours, I apologize in advance for my marginal hygiene :crazy:

I think I'm going to get me one of those PayPal Donation Buttons and a web page to place it on so I can raise funds for Karmic's Bono's Birthday pilgrimage:wink:

Back
Top Bottom