Annoyances. Ayudame. I have a ???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
Humph. *venting lamenting station*

No, this is NOT just another excuse to use a new smily
smile.gif

lol I just realized my brother is listening to Briney Spears singing an Xmas song
smile.gif
heh

anyways, I have a question.

If there's someone who you were really close to and who really meant a lot to you at one point, but then things got messed up and vibed out, and then you haven't seen each other in a while, but want to make things right again, what in heaven's name do you do? That's my problem.

But it's not as easy as a phone call or anything. Really. Long story. Does this make sense?

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

Yeah, it makes perfect sense. I know what you're trying to say

The first step is to find out about the person through a mutual friend. Ask if the person has ever mentioned you since things fell apart, or have them bring your name up into a convo and see how this person reacts....

------------------
~ Katie ~
Freedom looks like too many choices....

"A conga, my very own conga!" ~ Larry

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
Yeah, it makes perfect sense. I know what you're trying to say

The first step is to find out about the person through a mutual friend. Ask if the person has ever mentioned you since things fell apart, or have them bring your name up into a convo and see how this person reacts....

That's a good idea. See it's complicated so I can't contact this person directly.

But that's a good idea. I know exactly who I can ask. O boy now I'm scared. Maybe I'll write something. OMG I'm scared

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

Originally posted by WildHonee:

[/b]
That's a good idea. See it's complicated so I can't contact this person directly.

But that's a good idea. I know exactly who I can ask. O boy now I'm scared. Maybe I'll write something. OMG I'm scared

[/B][/QUOTE]

Don't worry- it's ok to be scared, because you have no idea how this person will react..... but if you've come this far & done this soul searching & are willing to fix whatever is wrong, then I think you should try. If it doesn't work out, you'l be kicking yourself because it's really over. but if you don't you'll be kicking yourself wondering what could have been.

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Ana:
Talk to that person.
Maybe in a front to front conversation, you'll know about the way that person feels and thinks about you.

Is that easy for you to do?

Ana
smile.gif

Nnnnooooooooo I can't. I'd LIKE to, but...it's complicated! Gr! Hopefully I can eventually.

Curses.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

Don't worry- it's ok to be scared, because you have no idea how this person will react..... but if you've come this far & done this soul searching & are willing to fix whatever is wrong, then I think you should try. If it doesn't work out, you'l be kicking yourself because it's really over. but if you don't you'll be kicking yourself wondering what could have been.

*grunts* I think I can I think I can. This is hard! I'm conflicted. I'm going to TRY to do this sometime this month. Maaan....feck feck feck. Parson my Larry-ese.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

*grunts* I think I can I think I can. This is hard! I'm conflicted. I'm going to TRY to do this sometime this month. Maaan....feck feck feck. Parson my Larry-ese.

Just make sure that you stay committed to your plan, cause this month could turn into "in the next few months" and then "in the next year"......

Don't worry about the Larry-ese.. we all have our days

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Just make sure that you stay committed to your plan, cause this month could turn into "in the next few months" and then "in the next year"......

True. I said this same thing nearly 2 years ago. Then again a year ago. Feck feck feck. I really DON'T know what to say.

------------------
~*Mona*~
Ramble on,
Sing my song

True. I said this same thing nearly 2 years ago. Then again a year ago. Feck feck feck. I really DON'T know what to say.

Wow, that's a while....I can understand why you have been avoiding it for so long.... and I'm sure that this person would be at a complete loss for words too, cause it's not like you could just call them out of the blue and act like nothing ever happened.... but maybe this person as too afraid to say anthing to you, and maybe that is why you haven't heard from them either, or maybe this person is waiting for you to make the first move......

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Eh.
We didn't part on the best of terms. I completely could not even begin to GUESS what this person is thinking at this point.

But I've been feeling so guilty about everything for the longest time, especially since Sept. 11, and then the urgency was renewed during the retreat I went on last week.

OMG I'm sorry this has nothing to do with Bono or tamales.

Last year this SAME thing happened -- the regret and the guilt and the feelings of 'what if?' or 'should i do this...?' only it was a lot worse. I really could not focus on anything, and my grades went down, and then I started having panic attacks! Sorry I am polluting PLEBA with this. But that time was really hard bc I was so pressed over all this. I don't want that to happen again, but it's not easy to do this.

I need to think of what to say to the mutual friend.

Man.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not rocket surgery" ~My KatiePie

Well I'm gonna go listen to the BSides for happiness

------------------
~*Mona*~

I downloaded Summer Rain. Does anyone have lyrics to it? StuffyNose Bono is singin
smile.gif

never mind. I found them. heh
------------------
~*Mona*~

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 11-01-2001).]

Eh.
We didn't part on the best of terms. I completely could not even begin to GUESS what this person is thinking at this point.

But I've been feeling so guilty about everything for the longest time, especially since Sept. 11, and then the urgency was renewed during the retreat I went on last week.

OMG I'm sorry this has nothing to do with Bono or tamales.

Last year this SAME thing happened -- the regret and the guilt and the feelings of 'what if?' or 'should i do this...?' only it was a lot worse. I really could not focus on anything, and my grades went down, and then I started having panic attacks! Sorry I am polluting PLEBA with this. But that time was really hard bc I was so pressed over all this. I don't want that to happen again, but it's not easy to do this.

I need to think of what to say to the mutual friend.

Man.

Don't worry about polluting PLEBA. it's okay to talk abou this -that's why we're here. And if anyone has polluted PLEBA, it would be me with my little love triangle going on.....

I can understand how Sept. 11 affected your feelings.... it's strange because that very morning I got into a huge fight with my sister (our fights are pretty bad but this one was just brutal).. and then I heard about the attacks, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me, and I called my sister from school & told her I loved her & I was sorry... by that time she had forgotten our fight so she had no clue what I was talking about..

Anyways, I had no idea that the guilt was causing that much strss in your life..... maybe the only way to get rid of it is to go for it.....

Don't tell your mutual friend that you want to reconcile with this person bc they'll probably tell them that, and it will ruin your plans.... try bringing the person up into one of your conversations with your friend, and tell them that you're curious as to how they are.... that might catch your friend off-guard and they might mention it to the person you want to talk to..... and see what happens from there..... (does that make any sense?)

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

Don't worry about polluting PLEBA. it's okay to talk abou this -that's why we're here. And if anyone has polluted PLEBA, it would be me with my little love triangle going on.....

I can understand how Sept. 11 affected your feelings.... it's strange because that very morning I got into a huge fight with my sister (our fights are pretty bad but this one was just brutal).. and then I heard about the attacks, and it put a lot of things into perspective for me, and I called my sister from school & told her I loved her & I was sorry... by that time she had forgotten our fight so she had no clue what I was talking about..

Anyways, I had no idea that the guilt was causing that much strss in your life..... maybe the only way to get rid of it is to go for it.....

Don't tell your mutual friend that you want to reconcile with this person bc they'll probably tell them that, and it will ruin your plans.... try bringing the person up into one of your conversations with your friend, and tell them that you're curious as to how they are.... that might catch your friend off-guard and they might mention it to the person you want to talk to..... and see what happens from there..... (does that make any sense?)
*sigh* I'll try that. Now I need to cry! I gotta listen to "One." Man. I'll try tomorrow. I promise! I will see the Mutual Friend tomorrow. *is scared* Man o Man.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not why you're running.
It's where you're going.
It's not what you're dreaming
But what you're gonna do.
It's not where you're born.
It's where you belong.
It's not how weak
But what will make you strong."

That's great Mona ~ keep us posted on what happens.... and get some sleep tonight.....

I gotta go too, ER is on in 5!

------------------
~ Katie ~

Email me!
roxyangel22@hotmail.com

i'm kinda going through the same thing, but something different right now. didn't end on bad terms, but everything else is exactly the same...

just today i resolved to fix it, and it's really wierd to see you say the same thing one the same day.

good luck, Mona.

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

I'm one [ginormous] step closer to fixing this

Thank you to ppl who gave advice, to everyone here on PLEBA who helps me have a sense of humor (sometimes)

and especially to ECHO!!!!!! Because she is special, and made sure I grew guts
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Muchas smooches*

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

and especially to ECHO!!!!!! Because she is special, and made sure I grew guts
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

*Muchas smooches*

Aw....
smile.gif

Mona, you and me, we gotta stick together, 'cause we're goin' places in this world.

And we're takin' ScottPhisto along with us to pour the Kool-Aid!!
biggrin.gif

------------------
*Echo the Pimpstress* ... Proud Owner of Animatronic Edge!

This is it! I've been waiting two hours for this! It's a revolution! Blood runs! Flags wave! Come on everybody, throw down your tools and throw up a barricade! Run into the Winter Palace and stand on the tables waving bits of paper at each other! "Hello, are you the Czar?" "Yes, I am actually." BLAM BLAM! Ha ha! Tough luck, FASCIST! That's what happens to people who aren't working class!

Bono-Man! An Epic Superhero Adventure!

The Official PLEBA Glossary: Delicious AND Nutritious!

biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization

97% compatible with Bono

Love me, give me soul.

A little less circuitry,
a little more poetry.

"For the good of the nation, you must defile Bono!" ~Echo~

The Latin Americans have the sexy end[of Catholicism]~BonoBaby~

"Aren't you afraid someone will eat your foot???" ~ScottPhisto~

Back
Top Bottom