Announcement

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2SoHotGroupie1

Babyface
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

I haven't been back here for 2 1/2 (or so) weeks.... I got too much other stuff on my mind to do. I'll check on this site whenever I can because I LOVE U2.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY ONE HERE. I just don't choose to believe ALL the stories, so don't get mad at me for that.

I believe in Mullen-Girl's and Mr. Le_Mon's story.. because they had more than like, twenty thousand pics for proof...CONGRATS GUYS! :)

Melpop, about your story, TRUE OR NOT TRUE...WHATEVER... i don't care... but it's like if YOU CONSTANTLY BRING UP THE SUBJECT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it's like bragging. stop bragging... If the story is true
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU but stop BRAGGING TO US OVER AND OVER again... because that's just a way of pissing people off

believe me, there are more plebans here, that i have spoken to that are pissed off...

Melpop PEACE OUT:bono:

U2SoHotGroupie1 said:
I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE

I haven't been back here for 2 1/2 (or so) weeks.... I got too much other stuff on my mind to do. I'll check on this site whenever I can because I LOVE U2.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST ANY ONE HERE. I just don't choose to believe ALL the stories, so don't get mad at me for that.

I believe in Mullen-Girl's and Mr. Le_Mon's story.. because they had more than like, twenty thousand pics for proof...CONGRATS GUYS! :)

Melpop, about your story, TRUE OR NOT TRUE...WHATEVER... i don't care... but it's like if YOU CONSTANTLY BRING UP THE SUBJECT OVER AND OVER AGAIN, it's like bragging. stop bragging... If the story is true
I AM HAPPY FOR YOU but stop BRAGGING TO US OVER AND OVER again... because that's just a way of pissing people off

believe me, there are more plebans here, that i have spoken to that are pissed off...

Melpop PEACE OUT:bono:

I posted once... yeah... that's bragging...

Ok this whole Melpop thing is out of control, I think.

Erm.. I dont really feel you had to make this announcement really because you had already stated how you felt a couple of weeks ago.. so I'm going to close this thread.

As for the Melpop stories.. it would also be nice if they were contained to one thread. Whether or not its true or bullshit, whatever... I just dont want this crap all over the board. It's just going to start arguments and PLEBA is supposed to be a happy place.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom