Ann appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks can be very decieving!!!! I don't think it is right that she snubs Larry's fans...

I don't know much about Ann, but she must be somethin' special if Larry is so smitten by her. :heart:

336%3B854723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3B284%3C7ot1lsi

336%3B854723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D445%3D%3A9%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3B2873%3Aot1lsi

There aren't a lot of Ann pics around. But there are still the new ones from the Oscars. :yes:

What a coincidence........my ame is Anna.........:sexywink:....:lmao::lmao:

:heart:Larry&Ann:heart:

I think Ann & Larry are both very private people. I wouldnt call it snubbing.

i absolutely adore the one with ann giving larry the cake, so sweet. she really must be a sweet and honest person if larry is still with her. i think they make a beautiful couple

I have to agree with Flaming_June... I am extremely jealous of her.

I don't think she's particularly pretty, especially when compared to her boyfriend, but she has a very sweet smile and soft demeanor, and Larry has been with her for so long that she must be a very nice person.

It's odd really... as a slasher, I'd be less jealous if he were with Adam than if he were with Ann. How :censored: is that?

lardencelover said:

It's odd really... as a slasher, I'd be less jealous if he were with Adam than if he were with Ann. How :censored: is that?

:lol: :yes: I feel the same way... but maybe it's because... how do I put this? Ehm... :adam: + :larry: + moi = :yes: The other possible combo = :no: :yuck:

Hee. I'm just a hopeless slasher.

I dunno. Just being honest; I don't think she's very pretty.

Then again, who am I to judge? I'm no model.

flaming june said:

:lol: :yes: I feel the same way... but maybe it's because... how do I put this? Ehm... :adam: + :larry: + moi = :yes: The other possible combo = :no: :yuck:

LOL.

lardence, I think all of us here know what you mean, with our respective guys we like, I think we all kinda feel the same way.

I don't think Ann's that great-looking either, personally...but then again, looks aren't everything, and I'm sure she's a very sweet person.

And if she and Larry are happy together and they love each other, that's really all that matters. :).

Angela

I guess I'm weird, but when I see a picture of Larry with Ann, I don't feel at all jealous. I just kind of go, "Awww..." They always look so happy together. I think it's sweet. I'd love to find that for myself one of these days! :happy:

u2sangel said:
Maybe Ann is one of those peoplewho doesn;t photograph well but looks great in person!(like me for instance LOL)you are all probably thinking she is paying me to post this but I think shes pretty!

:eyebrow: Paying you to post? That's silly! :lol:

:wave: I think she's pretty too!

I personally think they look so sweet together and like how private they are...........Everytime I hear about someone especially Larry wanting some privacy, it reminds me of that movie..."Ransom" with mel gibson, The Character's last name was Mullen, as well.....Coincidence?...lol

Sorry If I got off-topic!

that pic from the oscars is so cute :cute:. I don't think Ann is drop dead gorgeous or anything, but I think she's pretty.

I appreciate Ann because she makes Larry happy, and that's the most important thing.

ILuvLarryMullen said:

I appreciate Ann because she makes Larry happy, and that's the most important thing.

:up: exactly.

and i have mass amounts of respect for them wanting to keep their lives private.

Back
Top Bottom