angry pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

europop2005

Refugee
so grand ol' England has apparently forgotten what a goal looks like (yes I am Italian but its not a competition without England and I was rooting for them) so can we get some angry pictures to vent on...

europop2005 said:
so grand ol' England has apparently forgotten what a goal looks like (yes I am Italian but its not a competition without England and I was rooting for them) so can we get some angry pictures to vent on...

hahahaa it's not a competetion without England? I mean WE will win anyway...so they can be happy, that they don't suffer a complete defeat :p

We'll have the European championship here in Austria next year. Some people say they're glad England is not taking part. I say it's a shame, I can hardly imagine a good competition without England. I just hope people, no matter what team they are supporting, will behave when the come here. I'm quite excited about it.

MooMoo! said:
Id quite like to see some angry Edge, and Adam. I dont think Ive ever seen a pic of angry Adam...:hmm:

angry Edge

EdgereallypissedoffBoston.jpg

edgeREALLYpissedoff.jpg

don't think I've ever seen angry Adam either :hmm:

Re: Re: angry pics

achtung_girl said:

hahahaa it's not a competetion without England? I mean WE will win anyway...so they can be happy, that they don't suffer a complete defeat :p

Who is "WE"?

europop2005 said:

I'm doubly angry, well actually more sad coz not only did England fail to get through, Finland needed to win to get in too but their match against Portugal ended in a draw! :madwife: :sigh:

And although Bono doesn't look particularly angry here but he looks a bit peeved!

bonoarmsling-1.jpg

Most of these pictures aren't exactly "angry" ... they look more bored or sad, but not angry. If this is all the boys can do, then I'm verrrrry scared. :lol:

I did see a pic of cranky Edge once... let me see if I still have it :hmm:

*edit*
I think this is it... apparently he was yelling at someone he suspected of selling autographs on eBay, and took the guy's stuff off him... :yikes:

35185edgecrowd4-med.jpg

Last edited:
Alisaura said:
I did see a pic of cranky Edge once... let me see if I still have it :hmm:

*edit*
I think this is it... apparently he was yelling at someone he suspected of selling autographs on eBay, and took the guy's stuff off him... :yikes:

35185edgecrowd4-med.jpg

:ohmy: Nice one Edge.

Just like in London last year, Larry told this one dude to F-- off because he was there alll the time bringing dozens of pics to get signed.

waynetravis said:

:ohmy: Nice one Edge.

Just like in London last year, Larry told this one dude to F-- off because he was there alll the time bringing dozens of pics to get signed.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: hahaaa I wish I was there...

Back
Top Bottom