And There Won't Be Snow In Africa This Christmas Time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
3365637523232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323366656752ot1lsi

Hehe, I like this picture-the outfit looks funny on Bono. :p.

Anywho, wow, LivLuv, thanks so much for these pictures! Some of the ones with the children are so sad (and does anyone else find it kinda alarming that the Band Aid song is as relevant now as it was back in '84?). :(.

But a lot of these other ones are very nice, too-seeing Bono hanging out with some of these kids, and the one of him dancing with that one girl (I love that one). And the little kids are adorable. :cute:.

Originally posted by kellyahern
One of the seniors at the senior citizen recreation center where I work talked to me about this today. She's 70 and she is really concerned about what is going on regarding AIDS in Africa. She saw Oprah's show about South Africa and admires Bono's work as well. It's like Bono said, the mothers and the grandmothers are the ones that are concered too :)

She wants me to give her more information on DATA :up:

That's excellent, kellyahern. Same with you, sue4u2. Great to know that people are paying attention and getting interested.

And LivLuv, hopefully things with that trip will work out for you so you can go. Leaving this country would scare me, too. But it's for a good cause, so just keep thinking about that. :). The trip sounds very interesting.

And all those people in Africa will be in my thoughts. May time allow for them to finally get the problems they have dealt with, so that they can have a brighter future.

Angela

Good work everybody :applaud: I really want to do some lyrics but the computer is too slow to upload all the pics I need and I don't have time because of the holiday stuff I have to do. If anybody wants more pics go to the BonoFantasy yahoogroup and click on photos. You have to join to see them but it only takes a second and you can click no email if you don't want to be on the list. I still hope to add some later. Thanks again, later:wave:

Back
Top Bottom