And if the night runs over

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Bono's birthday party concert:
indianapolis02.jpg

indianapolis01.jpg

indianapolis08.jpg

miami
miami02.jpg

miami06.jpg

lexington
lexington06.jpg

montreal01.jpg

*passes out* OH, How I wish I was that microphone.

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

Thanks for this thread Olive.....
biggrin.gif

We need it right now.
All this negativity is bringing me down....we always have these rumors about the band at the end of every tour....
They love each other ,they love the music.....it's all gonna be o.k.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's ellipical
Also political
All so spiritual
Not superficial......

Thank you for the Detroit pics!!!! I haven't been able to find many pics from that night, and that was the only Elevation show I saw!

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Wait a minute.........there's a music stand next to Adam(make that two music stands) in the picture from last march. Do I assume he didn't know the music when this tour started?

atlanta01.jpg

Ohhhh!! Concert fuzzies!!!! That is a great picture. *sob* I miss them!!!!!!!

------------------
What are we going to do now It's all been said,
No new ideas in the house and Every book has been read....

olive...you rock...

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Ladies, ladies.... I can't thank you enough. I've felt so, so down since yesterdays news, you wouldn't believe it. Even non U2 fans, friends of mine saw it in my face that something had happened.
All those loveydovey pics, they are so, so great. Even if it breaks my heart to look at them and know that I won't see them again for a long, long time it was nice to see and try to remember all the good stuff I experienced last summer.
Thanks!!!

Awww, Birthday concert fuzzies all over again! Too bad we can't all stop, rewind and do all these performances again 'eh? Wouldn't that be wonderful! Somethings you truely miss-when you miss them! **U2** rocks! And I love that one in Prov where Larry and Bono switch places..aww, how cool is that? peace ya all..thanks for all those beautiful pics

Originally posted by Ana:

indianapolis02.jpg

OMG! LMAO! Those girls could be us PLEBAns HAHAAHA
biggrin.gif

Great piccies, Carrie!!
smile.gif

I was in the heart at the birthday show and there was at least one PLEBAN up there--U2Gator--though I haven't seen her around for awhile.

clarity--where are you, girl? The birthday show!!

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 03-12-2002).]

!!!!!!!!!!

OMD!! ok, so i'm scrolling down the forum looking for the birthday thead, but have NO idea what it's called, then stop when i see this one b/c i'm like "aww! that's EDGE's line in Stuck!! He's such a sweetie! and so adorable! and.." it went on for a bit until i was like, FINE! a minor detour. I'm GOIN' IN! *dive*

and here i am ending in the thread i wanted to be in anyway!! LMAO!

em...

oh, yea:

p.s. i LOVE the eskimo kiss picture and the picture with Bono lying down with his leg in the air looks JUST like a scultpure i've been working on for the past few weeks!

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by Ana:
I've never seen any of her posts. But anyway who is she? Can we spot her on that piccie?

1900-2.jpg

There's U2Gator on the right, with the long straight hair, black shirt and jeans. Maybe it's EYKIW where she posts, but generally only when they're on tour. This was at the tip of the heart after the rumba run around the heart, and Bono was mumbling something about feeling like Hugh Hefner. It was hilarious--he kept singing, "It's my birthday!! Anybody wanna dance? C'mon girls!!" And they just kept jumping up onstage...And a good percentage of the folks in the heart had on birthday hats.

Waiting for clarity to get in here with the glitter quote...

[This message has been edited by joyfulgirl (edited 03-12-2002).]

olive you made me cry.

What a great thread. Thanks.

I love U2. * sigh I miss them too.

Back
Top Bottom