and he's peeling off the dollar bills...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
PLEASE keep fighting, any way you can. There has to be some kind of justice here. That sucks. Best of luck to you, I sincerely hope it works out for you.
frown.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

OK i just realllly needed to vent right now!

some a*#%!&@ hit me the other day- well in August, he slammed into the back of my car in the middle of rush hour traffic. My brand new car, btw. OK so he takes off. He has no license plates on the front. The way it happened I never got behind his big ass truck. Nice. awesome. now i'm screwed, and sure enough I have to pay $300 which I will not get reimbursed for to get my car fixed ($727 worth of damages, that bastard). Then the insurance lady calls me and says I will get reimbursed. I celebrate. Then she calls me back and says I won't. So i call the head lady and complain and she says they cut the check for me and it's in the mail. Finally I get a call today telling me no, in fact, I am still get screwed over.

mad.gif

There is no other purpose to this post than to bitch over the fact this jerk got away with this. I KNOW there are much more worse stuff. But this sucks too.

Back
Top Bottom