and here is the weatherforecast - with Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AM

Refugee
I just a tape from a Good Morning America show from 1997 where Edge is doing the weatherforecast. And they are using the big Popmart screen.

Did anybody else see this bit??? It?s hilarious. Edge is soooo funny and he looked like the hottest, bad-ass weatherforecast-presenter ever! Wearing a hat and a Miami-style t-shirt!!!!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

OMG that sounds so funny. I wanna see it.

*cries*

OMG ... I would love to see that. I bet Edge would really dig being a meterologist ... getting to play with radars and computers.

------------------
Jessica

"Rock and roll doggie"
--Bono

"I'm very secure with the fact that I'm not black. I'm white, pink and rosy. But I've got soul."
--Bono

?We make music you can have sex to.?
--Bono

?Never trust a man who tells you it's from the heart, never trust a man smoking a cigar, never trust a cowboy or a man who wears shades.?
--Bono

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
The forecast must have been 'HOT HOT HOT'!!!!

yep!!!!
biggrin.gif

Edge is a natural!!! He just cracked me up!!!

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

*twitch* Freakin !@#$%)*&!!!!!! I want to see that so bad!! Dammit! That must be so adorable! AM...heh, um...can I have that tape?
biggrin.gif
I would worship yoooouuuuuuu!

OMG! lol!

weatherman edge!!

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

"A man dreams one day to fly
A man takes a rocket ship to the skies
He lives on a star that's dying in the night
And follows in the trail, the scatter of the light"

I want to see this!!!!

------------------
Tonight this city belongs to me...

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif

I WANNA SEE THAT CLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FAINTS at the thought of a Pop era Edge doing the Dallas weather every day*

Where did you find this tape???????????

Disco

And guess how she saw it?
biggrin.gif
Cuz it's one of many little clips I have on video and brought to Iceland. hehe. And yep, he is a cuuuuuutie. "It'll be sunny in the west with snow in the mountains...that'll be good news for all you snowboarders out there" Edge gesturing back towards the gigantic screen. And then "Well I guess that's what's going on for the national weather, now we'll take a look and see how it is where you are."
biggrin.gif

gotta love the Edge.

-sula

Back
Top Bottom