And he gives himself away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Different pic of Bono with that girl in Vienna....what she is doing with her eyes closed is beyond me...:huh:

kvm6e

mmmmmmmmmmmmommmy
an unexp-lickable moan and sigh emmitted from me from out of nowhere, my heart seriously skips a few beats.
I am so in lust with this guy...fecking hell.
dammit, dammit, dammit.
must wipe drool from shirt and keyboard.

QUOTE]Originally posted by kellyahern
3170796b.jpg
[/QUOTE]:

agh agh agh

It's the only thing my poor brain can say after going through this thread. Sweet jesum! This man is amazing. What he can convey with just a look.... :p

I.am.not.worthy.

Thanks everyone! Just some caps I had to make for myself....

WOWY04.jpg

WOWY10.jpg

WOWY13.jpg

starsgoblue said:

Is he leading the ladies or is he trying to run for his life? :laugh:

If memory serves me correctly, that show was on his birthday and he invited ladies up to dance with him during MW :hmm:

correct me if i'm wrong! :wave:

starsgoblue said:
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! :combust:
WHAT do I have to do to be THAT girl???????

( :reject: you know, it's almost embarrassing to be 33 yrs old & my sole purpose in life right now - my all comsuming passion - IS TO BE THAT PERSON!! ....and get it caught on film!! I need to get a life, don't I? :ohmy: :sad: )

If i was her(and this is assuming i havent died from a bono overdose)
I would be so tempted to just kiss his mouth right there....so close...and with that look hes giving her, Im sure he wouldnt mind

I think i need to go die now, this is becoming too much for me. really. I think i need to take two weeks and not look at that man because its starting to become a psychosis:crack:

I will now melt into a puddle of goo. When I have collected myself, I will slither off to bed, and beg His Hotness to rejoin me again in Dreamland for the continuation of my little adventure with him that ended so abruptly Monday morning.
z
z
z
z
z
z
z
z

(that's the little trail I'm leaving as I slither away. :lmao: )

BluRmGrl said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!! :combust:
WHAT do I have to do to be THAT girl???????

( :reject: you know, it's almost embarrassing to be 33 yrs old & my sole purpose in life right now - my all comsuming passion - IS TO BE THAT PERSON!! ....and get it caught on film!! I need to get a life, don't I? :ohmy: :sad: )

Sounds familiar....I'm 41, married, mum.....what you say sounds familiar !!!:censored:

LOL, bonolady.... except for being a mum, we're pretty much in the same boat. Do you keep the extent of your obsession from your hubby or is he aware that you've got some full-blown lust action going on for this singing Irishman??? :lmao:

(Personally, my hubby knows to SOME degree how bad I've got it, but I think he'd be alarmed if he had complete disclosure! :reject: )

u2bonogirl said:
If i was her(and this is assuming i havent died from a bono overdose)
I would be so tempted to just kiss his mouth right there....so close...and with that look hes giving her, Im sure he wouldnt mind

I think i need to go die now, this is becoming too much for me. really. I think i need to take two weeks and not look at that man because its starting to become a psychosis:crack:

yeah...same here :crazy: to be so close to that man... and have him giving THAT look... I'd either be completely frozen or I'd jump his bones :ohmy: or at least, y'know...yeah I think I'd kiss him. :silent: if I was capable of movement.

I don't want some dumb teenage boyfriend. I want BONO! :D

Back
Top Bottom