And he gives himself away

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
a6aacc5a.jpg

c2efaf9a.jpg

I already posted this one, but I really love it because he's not wearing shades. That's why I love the last one nanancouver posted :heart:.

Need to stop for now. These pictures will never end and I'm fascinated by this man.

Last edited:
thank you all for posting some of the most moving pics that I've ever seen of Bono giving himself away! :applaud:

I know that there are those who do not want to hear this but when you look at these pics of Bono interacting with the people in the audience, don't you see the Higher Love that is being interchanged there?

Bono has a calming influence, an uplifting influence and I think an emotionally healing influence on so many people - I think that is one reason why so many of us are drawn to him. :wink:

Bono needs the calming/uplifting and emotionally healing influence that the audience brings to him, both individually and as a crowd - otherwise, why do you think he would have continued this for so long? It isn't a gimmic for him.

So many of these pics could bring me to tears of Joy. :hug:

GOD BLESS THIS MOST MAGNIFICENT MAN....:bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

this thread shows some of my favorite photos.. and my favorite things about being a bono & u2 fan. the emotions are electric and contagious.

misszoobono2.jpg

bono-u2-raphael-drent.jpg

elereach.jpg

Back
Top Bottom