An oldie..but goodie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I did a google search on me and ended up at the PLEBA glossary!!! I shed a tear remembering the old days :sad: So here's the link

http://www.vodkatea.com/g/glossary.asp?view=&gid=165

LOL its' funny as hell...my faves:

*THUD*: The virtual sound of a PLEBAcitehitting the desk/floor in swooning shock over a picture of a U2 member.

Bootins: See Buttons
Isn't Larry's accent hot?

DiscoBooooooooooooos: MullenGirl found a video with Bono rotating around his own axis and operaing....and Edge hand-jiving on a Discoboooos.
It's now our official mode of transportation.......and "recreational" vehicle.

Foad Twins: ClarityAt3AM (1) and Mullen Girl (2)
Waiting for the summer when Larry Mullen, Jr. will come mow their lawn. (*sniff*)

Mullen Girl: ScottPhisto's Personal Chef. Serves up the Tamales, Hot Pockets, and Pop Tarts.
Creator of the PLEBA Mansion

No doubt hiding in the bushes outside Larry's house right now...

PLEBA Mansion: Where we all live.
Where posted pics hang on the walls, where the meetings are held, where the ScottPhisto Vending Machines are lined up for miles.

Lemonboy is our bootler.

Well you know I'm starting to develop the PLEBA Mansion again! Its a slow progress but I hope to have it up and running soon :D

PLEBA Pledge Lemon Scented.
I pledge allegiance to the band of the most wonderful sexiness in the world. And to the drooling for which they stand. One PLEBA, under Dad, indivisible, with liberty and swooning for all!

Mullen-Girl said:
Well you know I'm starting to develop the PLEBA Mansion again! Its a slow progress but I hope to have it up and running soon :D

I pledge allegiance to the band of the most wonderful sexiness in the world. And to the drooling for which they stand. One PLEBA, under Dad, indivisible, with liberty and swooning for all!

WHOOA! I don?t know if that makes me scared or happy but
I guess it?s a little of both!

:eek: :huh: :ohmy: :love: :laugh: :combust:

Mullen-Girl said:

I like it!!:drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

:sigh: I miss the old times...........

But I like this idea of a new Pleba Mansion. :evli: A lot.

Hahaha ^^^^!

Mullen-Girl said:

:lol:! Awesome! Is there a flag that goes with it?

These terms seem so funny. And this PLEBA Mansion sounds interesting.

Angela

Back
Top Bottom