An *interesting* fact

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FallingStar

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Snoopy:
dancing.gif

Bono:
SNOOPYc.gif

:sexywink:

Sometimes...you guys scare me...and that's a lot comin' from me, considerin' some of the stuff that my mind comes up with...:lmao:

:heart:

Bonochick said:
Sometimes...you guys scare me...and that's a lot comin' from me, considerin' some of the stuff that my mind comes up with...:lmao:

:heart:
*is proud*

hippy, when you spend an entire day watching U2 videos you find out interesting things. :hmm: I think it was 9 times that I saw Bono nipples during PoPmart in Mexico. :ohmy:

i don't really see it how they look the same...let me see if i've got this straight...you made a bono-gif that looks like snoopy?

WHY?

IWasBored said:
i don't really see it how they look the same...let me see if i've got this straight...you made a bono-gif that looks like snoopy?

WHY?

Its the snoopy dance! :yes:

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

WHY?
shut up if you don't like it :shrug:

IWasBored said:

WHY?

Why not? :D

FallingStar said:
shut up if you don't like it :shrug:

I agree with your sentiment, but you could have worded that a little nicer, okay? Let's keep it nice!

Please don't look at me like that...it makes me think you're imagining stabbing an icepick through my forehead. :laugh: ;)

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom