amsterdam meetings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My pics

ruffian said:
great pictures--sorry they can't stay :(

Sorry guys. When I put them online, I explicitly asked for them to not be reused elsewhere without permission. I do not have a problem with anyone enjoying them and have even send some of the high res/printable ones on for people who requested them. All I asked for is that people respected the ownership of the documents, and now I even see messages about people brushing out my email address, completely negating the photo credit.

In general, I'm just well done with it. I have learned a valuable lesson, mainly that I won't be uploading any more pictures unless heavily compressed and made "ugly" and save the high res and printable ones for my own use in a book that's in the works.

Didn't want to start a bad vibe all around, I'm not entirely sure if I can explain the feelings that go with it, I just hope you can all try to understand at least.

alright, talked to my friend, she'll send me her photos tomorrow, so i'll post them either tomorrow or on saturday :D

Thank you. Whenever you can would be wonderful. :up:

PS Are you a member of the Zoo? I posted some of your and your friends pics in the Adam and Larry folders over there. I'm sure they would love to see some more :drool:

the zoo? do you mean u2.com? no i'm not..

btw, i saw some of her photos on her digi-cam screen, as far as i remember there was even a bit of larry chest action going on :drool: she even managed to talk to him, asked him how he liked poland (she's polish but lives in germany), and he told her he'd like to go there for holidays one day :wink:

apparantly she was the only one who got to talk to larry that evening (that's probably also why there are no pictures of him around)

Last edited:
anjarw said:
btw, i saw some of her photos on her digi-cam screen, as far as i remember there was even a bit of larry chest action going on :drool: she even managed to talk to him, asked him how he liked poland (she's polish but lives in germany), and he told her he'd like to go there for holidays one day :wink:

apparantly she was the only one who got to talk to larry that evening (that's probably also why there are no pictures of him around)

Larrys was friendly? :eyebrow: :ohmy: :lol:

Well done to your friend :up:

yeah that's alright, she'll probably put a water-sign on them before she sends them to me anyway, so it shouldn't be such a big problem.

once they're posted somewhere, they'll be posted everywhere on the web anyway.

anjarw said:
yeah that's alright, she'll probably put a water-sign on them before she sends them to me anyway, so it shouldn't be such a big problem.

once they're posted somewhere, they'll be posted everywhere on the web anyway.

Then she will have a name of her own.! lol

Thanks. It sounds like you two had a wonderful time. :up:

yeah well she met them all during those days in amsterdam, but it seems no larry pics have come up from that evening where he gave autographs yet..there were not many people around so thats probably why

anjarw said:
alright, talked to my friend, she'll send me her photos tomorrow, so i'll post them either tomorrow or on saturday :D

Cool! Can't wait ! :)

Last edited:
in case you haven't noticed yet, xavi put up more amsterdam photos on his site:

http://www.u2experiences.com

there's also a really cool video up at u2torrents also made by xavi. i can make a wmv file out of it and upload it for anyone who doesn't wanna get it from u2torrents. it's really really cool, shows about everything that happened in amsterdam :D :D

1507_bono22.jpg

1507_bono21.jpg

1507_bono19.jpg

Back
Top Bottom