Am I as cute as Bono? haha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Convoy

Acrobat
What do ya tihnk? haha

egan.jpg

You are cute and this is a funny thread, because you risked yourself by trying to compare to Bono.
No one is as cute as Bono and he's is beyond cute.

LostAtMoon said:
You are cute and this is a funny thread, because you risked yourself by trying to compare to Bono.
No one is as cute as Bono and he's is beyond cute.
Yeah it's liking comparing a mortal to a God.

doctorwho said:
I'm surprised all of you even noticed he was in the picture. After all, there's Bono there. I felt you'd all be too distracted by that to even notice him. :wink:

LOL!...It was very risky of you Convoy.....but you are a cutie....
Bono...well the man is HOT, so freakin desirable!! ah, don't get me started, cause I could talk about this man forever!

doctorwho said:
I'm surprised all of you even noticed he was in the picture. After all, there's Bono there. I felt you'd all be too distracted by that to even notice him. :wink:

Yeah, uh, actually I have to say my eyes went to the poster first... :shifty: I can't help it! It's the Bono girl in me!!

that said, you're pretty adorable...big soulful eyes...and your nose, your nose is great. You've got a nice nose. If you shave you'll look even better :wink: (don't take it personally I have an aversion to facial hair in general. ever.)

but yeah, Bono... he's in his own league. He doesn't count...you can't compare. Brad Pitt cannot compare to Bono, okay? :p

Yes, you are cute. :sexywink:

And you've shown you have a playful side just like
Bono which is a plus :wink:

Though Bono still is just a tad bit higher on the yummy scale :combust:

Convoy:
- You are a brave man (including yourself with a pic of His Hotness and expecting us to pay attention to you)
- You are a cute man (as shown by the physical evidence - lovely eyes, by the way)
- You are a funny man (per the idea to create this thread)

BUT!!! - I believe we Bonoholics would agree that no mere mortal human being could concievably create the PURE ACHING DESIRE so easily generated by this delicious creature! :combust: :faint: Ergo, Bono's got cha' beat by a landslide.... sorry. :shrug:

:wink: :lmao:

Last edited:
You know what is most hilarious about that photo? That humongoid Bono pic is not store-bought. Ladies, we have found a male-type person worthy of PLEBA Girl status!

BonoFox1 said:
I think she means that Convoy might actually have such a big pic of B-man on his bedroom wall!!:p

If so I give you 2 thumbs up dude!:up: :up:

haha yes that is my bedroom wall. I figured we could use a little fun to make everyone smile today.

Back
Top Bottom