Aloha Stadium=Where will U2 come in and greet the fans at!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2_Refugee

The Fly
im going to be at the concert in hawaii and i really would like to get an autograph possibly say hi and drool over the edge..so where will they be coming in it?! anyone know? thanks very much

I would love to know this as well.

U2_Refugee - maybe you can post this quesiton in the Hawaii thread as well, as it seems to get a lot of traffic.

Here's to good U2 luck to you, I hope we both get to meet our boys!:combust:

Best thing to do, is find any crew/security/people hanging around and ask where to find the loading in/out entrance. It shouldn't be too hard to find it. :yes:

Best of luck to everyone who trys to meet them in Hawaii. Remember some sunscreen and lots of water while you're waiting. :wink:

Just seen this thread we met adam and Dallas last night after doing battle with a security woman got a nice wave off Bono but didnt come out while we were there only about 12 of us- as in the last post they came in behind the satge a few more photos at u2chat com forum

Carolyn and Dave
Hawaii
from the UK
adamcaro.gif

U2_Refugee said:
im going to be at the concert in hawaii and i really would like to get an autograph possibly say hi and drool over the edge..so where will they be coming in it?! anyone know? thanks very much [/QUOTE

Re: Re: Aloha Stadium=Where will U2 come in and greet the fans at!?!

cameraman said:
Just seen this thread we met adam and Dallas last night after doing battle with a security woman got a nice wave off Bono but didnt come out while we were there only about 12 of us- as in the last post they came in behind the satge a few more photos at u2chat com forum

Carolyn and Dave
Hawaii
from the UK
adamcaro.gif

U2_Refugee said:
im going to be at the concert in hawaii and i really would like to get an autograph possibly say hi and drool over the edge..so where will they be coming in it?! anyone know? thanks very much [/QUOTE

Nice one!!!
I knew you would see at least one of the band, we'll see Bono at New Year!!!:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Aloha Stadium=Where will U2 come in and greet the fans at!?!

You bet we got a feeling like were going to have a big party again !!

Bono's Tart said:

Nice one!!!
I knew you would see at least one of the band, we'll see Bono at New Year!!!:wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Aloha Stadium=Where will U2 come in and greet the fans at!?!

cameraman said:
You bet we got a feeling like were going to have a big party again !!

You can count on it!!!!

Looking forward to my Long Island Iced Tea in The Octagon Bar!!:drool:

ugh.
when am i going to meet them
im obviously not patient at all
living in PA sucks because theyll never be here!

where do they hang out at

yeah i know that i saw them in philly
its just they dont stay around here and hang otu for a while

Back
Top Bottom