All the Questions You want to ask U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hanover

The Fly
All the Questions You wan't to ask U2

Ever imagined that oneday you might actually get to meet U2?

Now what would happen if you did?

Is there a question or a comment that you've always wanted to ask or say to Bono, Larry, Edge or Adam?

Pretend, that suddenly you are now in front of U2 or whichever of the Guys it is that you'd like to address (No! not undress!!!) what is it you now want to say?

Go for it!

Don't hold back...say whatever it is you've always dreamed of.

U2 are now YOUR audience!

u2.jpg

Hanover-Guestbook Please Sign

Why was Edge rolling his eyes in the ISHFWILF video?

Were you really naked in that Dave Fanning radio interview? Are there pics? :mac:

Why the heck didn't you ever release the Red Hill Town video?

How tall are you guys?

Among other things of vital importance... :sexywink:

Actually I was thinking about this the other day - Ali isn't 'officially' in U2 (duh), but I'd be interested to know more about her spiritual beliefs....

I honestly dont know what I would ask them. I would prolly just try to talk to them, I think that I would be saying "You are soo awesome" etc. over and over again :lol:

BUT
I do know for sure that I would love the chance to talk to Ali bc I really admire her for all the charity work she has done

Seriously now, I've always wanted to talk to them in depth about the dark times pre Achtung Baby era. I don't know if I would dare to ask them if I had the chance, but I've always wanted to know all the details about that period. :shrug:

why doesn't want return to Mexico? :( :mad: (that is the unique thing that now comes to my mind)

Girls I'm pretty sure they'll go to Mexico, they loved it!

What I really'd like to ask Bono is if I could kiss his neck!! But seriously... ok, I have to think for a while now, let me see...

Ana said:

???Hagamos una campa?a pa' traer a U2 a M?xico!!! S?!!!!!!!! :D Si es necesario sacar a Fox de aqu?, lo har? jeje

el problema no es Fox, el problema fue la mala experiencia con Zedillo, y que somo un pa?s tercermundista :rolleyes:

Jack In The Box said:

el problema no es Fox, el problema fue la mala experiencia con Zedillo, y que somo un pa?s tercermundista :rolleyes:

:sad: es cierto,:sad:, hmmm ni modo, hay que ir ahorrando para ir al otro lado a verlos:(

I wanted to ask them this during that MSN interview:

What city, or country, you'd like to perform in that you haven't?
(and as part of a tour, not just a charity concert or something)

Perle

pita said:

:sad: es cierto,:sad:, hmmm ni modo, hay que ir ahorrando para ir al otro lado a verlos:(

ir a Irlanda es muy barato y ni piden Visa... porque a USA no ir?a :D

Jack In The Box said:

ir a Irlanda es muy barato y ni piden Visa... porque a USA no ir?a :D

pues si pero esta m?s cerquita Estados Unidos y no seria tan carrereado en el caso de que solo tuvieras un par de dias disponibles para ir a verlos...

The trouble is, I'd be too intimidated (sp?) to ask a serious question as a fan so I would end up saying something really lame that they've heard a trillion times before......even if I was a reporter, I'll probably get some +PR answer, so :shrug:

pita said:

pues si pero esta m?s cerquita Estados Unidos y no seria tan carrereado en el caso de que solo tuvieras un par de dias disponibles para ir a verlos...

eso s? :| pero me caga USA :rolleyes: ni modo, el chiste es verlos porque yo creo que a M?xico no regresan :(

Back
Top Bottom