all i want is you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrsmullen

The Fly
did anyone see the making of all i want is you show on directv? its hilarious! the best part ever was when they were interviewing bono in front of what looks like a lion cage or bars of some kind and larry comes up behind him behind the bars growling and scraping at bono like he was a bear or something. the look on bonos face was priceless. thats why i love larry...his akwardly silly sense of humor and that little boy giggle.

alison

------------------
It doesn't matter what songs we sing. I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me. - Larry

Originally posted by mrsmullen:
did anyone see the making of all i want is you show on directv? its hilarious! the best part ever was when they were interviewing bono in front of what looks like a lion cage or bars of some kind and larry comes up behind him behind the bars growling and scraping at bono like he was a bear or something. the look on bonos face was priceless. thats why i love larry...his akwardly silly sense of humor and that little boy giggle.

alison

i have that somewhere....though i did not see the directv thing! yeah, i love the look on Bono's face!
eek.gif
that Larry is such a silly boy! its great to see them interact like that though!
biggrin.gif

------------------

sunlight, sunlight fills my room
it's sharp and it's clear
but nothing at all like the moon..."

*+*MaRiA*+*

U2 Photo Album

LMAO!!!!! I love the Larry growling in the cage part...it's so cute and sexy...
biggrin.gif

------------------
The U2 revolution has been reinstated.

THE Larry Mullen Jr. Page
http://www.geocities.com/kiti_regia/index.html

Meeting Larry:
*MG shows Larry poster*
*Larry reads poster*
*Larry smiles and says "Thank you that's very nice of you"*
*Larry signs paper, shakes MG's hand*
*MG almost dies then sees tearaway pants and gets bad ideas*

Oh yeah,
It was up on U2.com a long time ago.
That part rocked.
-Bluey

------------------
It's true that every time you hear a bell, an angel gets its wings. But what they don't tell you is that every time you hear a mouse trap snap, and Angel gets set on fire. -Jack Handy

yes, I saw it. I am glad it is on DirectTV, because the clip on U2.com sucked on my computer. I love all of the clips that they are showing, but I love the behind the scenes of AIWIY. I die laughing when Larry is in the cage and Bono turns around and looks at him and makes that comment about too much red meat! LOL, I think of PLEBA everytime..

[This message has been edited by MissVelvetDress (edited 12-17-2001).]

I finally got the footage from the directTV thing, and the making of AIWIY video is the first thing I saw.

So, can anyone confirm for me the girl died? My hubbie disagrees with me. It's sorta confusing, not really clear. I know I'm making myself sound like a dumb-ass, but why does the camera fly around after the dwarf "falls" off the trapeeze.

we have watched through lovetown, and lemon (which is so damn fun) and are getting ready to watch something else...can't remember what it's called. we are slowly portioning out the 6 hours that my dad taped.

can anyone tell me what else i can look forward to?

Hey Elizabeth, I think that part when the camera flies after the dwarf falls is supposed to be like him seeing his life flashing before his eyes. I think the girl died also. I mean, he threw the ring in the grave. The Lemon vid is awesome! And the whole VH1 Legends thing is a wonderful portrayal to the band. :)

PS-Larry growling like that called for more than one drool bucket.
tongue.gif
Plus, Bono looked so sexy (coming from a Larry gal everybody!!!)
wink.gif

------------------
The Proud Owner of the ONLY Cardboard Larry!!!

September, streets capsizing, spilling over down the drain...shards of glass splinters like rain...but you could only feel your own pain... October, talking getting nowhere...November, December, remember. This will never happen again.

I bang things for a living! ~Larry

wow! my post was brought back from oblivion! growling larry deserves all the attention he can get...
snarly.jpg

*growl* where did alison go? shes holding my bootins captive...*snarl*

heh, ive got em and im not giving them back!

alison

------------------

crud, well thats supposed to be a picture of snarly with an unbuttoned shirt...

watch and see this one work or not work..
hotlarry.jpg

alison

------------------

Back
Top Bottom