All I want is Moobday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
f2b10bb7.jpg

souLnation2002 said:

Those eyes... those beautiful, long-lashed blue eyes... :combust: :love: :kiss:

Not to mention those delicious lips, that marvelous nose, the hair, the muscles... if he were any more beautiful, he wouldn't be human. Are we sure he's not an angel or minor deity? :wink:

Last edited:
souLnation2002 said:

I'm pretty sure that there's a clean picture of this one floating around. Maybe Erised or FJ has it. :D

I know I have it saved on a CD... but I just got done moving into my new house and I'm not quite sure where that box with the CD is :scratch:

:lol:

I plan to unpack some of those types of boxes tomorrow, and if I find the CD, I'll post it... or someone else can post the pic if they find it first. *coughFJcough* ;)

can't sleep

Well, couldn't sleep, so I ended up surfing the web for some more lovely piccies of our favorite drummer. Did find a couple I didn't have, so I will post for all to enjoy. Now off to try to get some zzzz's :yawn:
larry026.jpg
larry076.jpg

Last edited:
:shocked: :drool: :drool: :combust: :combust: :faint:
You girls are great!!!Lots of pics I have never seen! :bow:
I have a flu and I'm feeling bad,but looking at these pics made my day much better.Thanks! :hyper: :bow:

Glad to be of help, Supernova. A few doses of Larry are guaranteed to make anyone feel better. :wink: Here are some more lovely piccies of our fave drummer. Get well soon.
659a34fe.jpg
larry017.jpg
JTebayauato2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom