***All GOLDEN GLOBE Discussion Goes HERE!***

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay. I've got issues. :crack: I am sitting here, WAITING for more pix to be posted.

::tears herself away from here to go do something else. dunno what, but something other than this::

Dot.

PaleBlueDot said:
Okay. I've got issues. :crack: I am sitting here, WAITING for more pix to be posted.

I am sitting here with you Dot! Need more pics, neeeeed them!
Meanwhile, just sent all those posted so far to my work so tomorrow I can :drool: over them all day long:|
:heart: :hug:Bono and Edge make me crazy!!:yes: :drool:

U2SJ said:

I am sitting here with you Dot! Need more pics, neeeeed them!
Meanwhile, just sent all those posted so far to my work so tomorrow I can :drool: over them all day long:|
:heart: :hug:Bono and Edge make me crazy!!:yes: :drool:

I just found some more pics ladies

capt.1043040440.golden_globes_gga206.jpg

Here's Bono with kate blanchett, they went to a Mirimax after party.
capt.1043039856.golden_globes_gga203.jpg

LOL this is so funny. I feel like we're watching them as they progress through the night (and get drunker lol). I mean, this is all still going on right now. *That's* how fast these pix are getting to us. Wild, isn't it?

Dot.

Last edited:
hippy said:
Is it not incredibly funny to anyone else that Bono tucked in his shirt for the Golden Globe awards... yet he didn't when he was in front of all those politicians? :lol:

:hug:

LOL! OMG I didn't notice! Perhaps he's getting more and more used to wearing a suit? ;)

Okay, off to bed with me. I'm tired and pooped out from working out today. :yawn:

Night kids! Have fun!

Dot.

This totally made my day! My favorite moment (that I haven't seen posted) was when Bono asked Joan Rivers if she thought his style had improved *fell to the floor laughing* Can't wait to watch fashion police tomorrow.
BTW, does anyone know who was sitting at their table besides Elton John? When I went to get some water, my sister swears she saw Gavin Rossdale sitting with them. I don't know.
Congratulations, U2!!!!!

I thought I should share this with everyone at PLEBA:
After watching Bono's intro for Gangs, my sister (who has never liked him, mostly just because I love him so much) said "Wow, he's really good with words."
YES-there's hope for her yet!

Wow! I was hoping to wake up and find a bunch more pics that showed up after I went to bed. Thanks girls! :up:

I love this, look, it's the classic ZOOTV smirk :)

336626%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323368%3B6%3A9%3A%3Bot1lsi

This one is really killing me! *THUD* :combust:

336626%3A%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D933%3D72%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E2323368%3B6%3A9%3A8ot1lsi

brdemi said:
This totally made my day! My favorite moment (that I haven't seen posted) was when Bono asked Joan Rivers if she thought his style had improved *fell to the floor laughing* Can't wait to watch fashion police tomorrow.
BTW, does anyone know who was sitting at their table besides Elton John? When I went to get some water, my sister swears she saw Gavin Rossdale sitting with them. I don't know.
Congratulations, U2!!!!!

That Joan Rivers thing was hiLARRYous! Oh and the other guy at the table was Jude Law. He wasn't sitting exactly next to Elton John though. I dunno who that guy was. But yea....that was good. Bono AND Jude Law at the same table.... :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

all golden globe discussion goes here

I saw them just as they won the award last night. Bono and Edge looked great. I was so happy when Bono asked Edge to say something, very cool.

I still can't believe they won!!

Hey watermark people! (LLABLM, bammo2, Sicy, CSOBS, etc.) Please fix these! :cute:

X00200_9.JPG

X00199_9.JPG

Back
Top Bottom