All About Mr. The Edge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by FallDownJulie:
lol, yea i got that you were mad, but i wasn't quite sure what GAO was. thanks, it makes sense now. at first i thought the letters stood for something, like 'LOL' or 'OMG'.

the end.
smile.gif

In annoying "public service announcement" voice: for those who want to know more, please visit...
http://www.thejapanesepage.com/animal.htm

gojira.jpg

Perhaps this picture will show up, perhaps not. My luck has not been good tonight, as you know.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

*rescans thread*

HOW BEAUTIFUL IS THIS MAN???

*dies*

------------------
~Julie*
ScottPhisto's Shampoo Girl

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEE!"

Originally posted by Bbug:
But Edge's bum (or lack thereof) just reminds me that my own backside is approximately the size of Wisconsin, no matter what I do. Oh well.

LOL, Bbug! As a resident of Wisconsin, all of these bizarre images suddenly collided in my brain upon reading that sentence ... but let's not go there.
wink.gif
Anyway, I thought exactly the same thing as you when I saw that photo! Edge's bum is so wee! But there's something endearing about it all the same.
icon39.gif

I can't believe it's 3:00 a.m. and I'm sitting here contemplating Edge's bum. To bed with me!!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

There's goofy Edge:
edge_goof.jpg

Elevation Edge:
011201r2-21crp5-u2.jpg

And angry Edge:
edgeguitar.jpg

All good looking, definately.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

[This message has been edited by Lilly (edited 02-25-2002).]

Originally posted by MaryPeyton:
The Edge + Cowboy hat= I need to sit down and collect my thoughts. Must.. stop... dizziness! Heart.....beating to fast

Wait, Edge + what? = huh? I was never good at math, though what I am good at is DROOOLING!!!

edge_056.jpg

edge_055.jpg

edge_051.jpg

edge_020.jpg

edge_023.jpg

*THUD*

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

Osmosis be de passive transpo't uh booze

I can't even find the words that would begin to do those pictures justice!

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I have to tell you, I don't like doing intimate concerts. I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day.
~ Bono

Originally posted by MaryPeyton:
The Edge + Cowboy hat= I need to sit down and collect my thoughts. Must.. stop... dizziness! Heart.....beating to fast

slow down my beating heart......

Edgie~Pie: *sing* *seranade*

Julie (and the rest of PLEBA): *die*

------------------
~Julie*

"Let me introduce you to the scientist in the family. The man who gets sexual pleasure out of the collection of data. The Edge!" ~Bono (Boston)

The Fly: *looking at Edge* Did you have a dictionary for breakfast or something?
(MPS)

SWEATER EDGE! Yay!

And that old black and white pic...he looks lonely. Either that or he's dropped his guitar pick. I think he needs a hug either way.

((((Edge))))

*resists the temptation to defile*

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

This thread continues to make my day! I beleive a thread entiled " An Edge a day mkes everything O.k." needs to be forever present in ourlives!!!

------------------
I have to tell you,
I don't like doing intimate concerts.
I have very sensitive nasal glands and being that close to so many armpits is absolutely terrifying. I'd rather play a stadium any day.
~ Bono

*YUM*

i love that man SO much!!

yea, i'm not announcing anything too new...

*coughbumpcough*

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

I just love this thread, so I must post more pics.

Cuddly sweater Edge

A_14.jpg

A_009.jpg

A_030.jpg

08.jpg

new04.jpg

A_011.jpg

A_008.jpg

------------------
If you are really good friends with The Edge, you can just call him The~ Adam
The right side of my brain is kinda redundant~ Larry
No, I will not do the snake dance for you~Bono

!!!

Oh, Gina Marie! How i love thee!!!

*HUGS*

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

I just wanted to say thank you for creating this beautiful, beautiful thread. This is one giant Orgasmatron collection!

Webshots and Dotphoto have conspired to ruin my entire photo collection, (it's all in my hard drive) so I have to start from scratch before I can start posting again.
frown.gif

But thank you! Thank you!!!!

aw, mrs. edge, i'm sorry!
frown.gif

*hughughug*

Heartlandgirl~ lol! since you put it that way, it make the pic SO much more adorable!! if he DID drop his pic, he looks so sad about it! aww! *consoles edge*

and Mary~ " An Edge a day makes everything O.k."

that's the best!! LMAO! ooooh! t-shirt material! or maybe i could get that on a bumper sticker somewhere....

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
I just wanted to say thank you for creating this beautiful, beautiful thread. This is one giant Orgasmatron collection!

Webshots and Dotphoto have conspired to ruin my entire photo collection, (it's all in my hard drive) so I have to start from scratch before I can start posting again.
frown.gif

But thank you! Thank you!!!!

Oh no that is horrible
frown.gif

Must find sexy pix for Mrs. Edge

------------------
Daisy

and you become the monster
so the monster will not break you

Bonobono is a gentle boy

And now, in honor of all those who cannot post any sexy pics, I attempt to contribute this:

3.jpg

Edge on an edge

And now to go write a hate letter to the local radio station who is complaining that U2 should not win best rock album because "they're not rock anymore."

Excuse me ladies...

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

BABY EDGE!!!
JT EDGE!!!
AB EDGE!!!!
POP EDGE!!!
NOW EDGE!!! NOW NOW NOW!!!

*hyperventilates*

*bonks head on ceiling from all the Edgie excitement and Grammyfication*

*COMBUSTS*

*passes out in a heap of ashes*

*dies a happy woman...smile on face*
smile.gif

LMAO!

------------------
~Julie*

(MPS)

Back
Top Bottom